Thursday, July 31, 2008

Winnipeg, Manitoba Numerous Objects

Posted: July 31, 2008

Date: July 25 - 26, 2008
Time: 2:00 a.m. - 5:00 a.m.

Location of Sighting: Everywhere.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: Many
Shape of objects: Round size of small dim star.

Full Description of event/sighting: Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada July 25-26/2008 2:00 am to 5:30 am

The event (which is still ongoing) occurred on July 25/2008 around 2:00 AM. I went outside to have a smoke and was laying down on my picnic table and was looking at the stars like I often do and to my surprise I saw a very dim star moving in the sky and at first thought it was the space station which I have seen many times. I quickly realized it was not the space station due to the speed at which the object was moving and also by the way it was moving.

Often, when I saw the space station or even a satellite, the objects were brighter and moved with a constant speed, much faster than a plane and at a very, very high altitude and they would eventually move out of sight and disappear to the naked eye. If you came back in about an hour and a half, you would be able to see the object once again in the case of the space station.

This fast and dim moving object did not move in that fashion, it would speed up (about 5 -10 times the speed of a plane and at least 3 to 5 times or more of the space station) and slow down and moved in a circular pattern around the entire sky/hemisphere. The object as I watched it circle around the earth in the night sky, seemed to get dimmer and higher as I watched it move for over an hour and 45 minutes. After watching the object in wonder and eliminating all possible explanations that it was something normal, I noticed that there were more objects that seemed to meet up with this one and seemed to be following each other and eventually, would meet up near one particular star.

I could type out this event for hours as I witnessed some strange things that night and the best and strangest was, when I noticed the objects joined and grew brighter and changed its direction extremely fast then went straight towards and near the star that these objects tended to meet at and it went dim again and I witness countless of moving objects moving in the night sky and many circled near this new dim star and would move in many strange and fast directions.
While I was watching this star and the dim objects moving to and fro, I noticed a really bright object moving many miles away from what I deemed "A Mother Ship", at the a speed closer to what a commercial plane would move, I actually thought that is was a fast moving plane (but nowhere as fast as the other objects I had been watching for over the last 2 + hours). What was strange about this new object I thought was a approaching plane was, it grew brighter as it moved in a right angled direction and I thought that it was the lights of the plane just moving closer and away from me (much like that of a flash light when it comes closer and finally into contact with your eyes), but right before my eyes the object got brighter and then dimed and then broke into 2 or possibly 3 smaller dim lights and they all moved away from each other in a triangle like shape and away from each other at incredible speeds and joined the other countless stars/objects I had been watching for a tot
al of 2 to 3 and a half hours.

I watched these objects until I could not see them any more (all of the normal stars that did not move that night, the bright stationary stars just disappeared normally, but the dimmer and stationary stars seemed to begin to move slowly, then picked up incredible speeds and moved away just like the other very dim objects I had been watching all morning.

This is a shorten version of what I witnessed that evening, as I was many strange things that I cannot explain and I honestly believe I saw many UFO's that evening and one or many objects that eventually tried to pass themselves off as a regular star and seemed to wink out of existence and be creating many of these strange moving objects and allowed many to return to it or circle around it before moving off at a high rate of speed.

The next evening I again went out to see if I could see another or many of these strange moving objects and to my wonder I was able to pick out many fast moving objects exactly like the ones I witnessed the night before and many again seemed to be coming and moving to and fro from the same star I believed to be some form of mother ship the other night. I am going to get my telescope and binoculars out tomorrow evening and see if I cannot get a better view of what is going on in the night sky above Manitoba.

I have a hard time even looking at the words "mother ship" coming out of my mouth or typed in front of me and totally understand why people try to keep this type of stuff to themselves. I tried to get a picture, but the objects were moving too fast for a digital camera or even a good film camera to catch them on video and my son's eyes were not good enough to see these objects or he was not blessed with the ability to see such dim objects moving in the sky. I almost believe that once you can see these objects, it becomes easier to find and see them as the next night proved.

This is an on-going experience and I will let you know if it still continues tomorrow. I am not seeing things or nuts, I know what I am seeing and can hardly believe it myself. The only thing to my credit is, my son said he was able to see a few and hear from one of his friends that there was a story on the news or radio that others have also been seeing these objects moving in the night sky above Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. Will keep you informed.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research and host of the Vike Report UFO Eyewitness radio show. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do.
http://thevikereport.blogspot.com/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments:

Post a Comment