Monday, May 26, 2008

Laval, Quebec A Triangular Shaped UFO

Posted: May 26, 2008

Date: May 10 or 11, 2008
Time: 12:00 a.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Triangle.
Weather Conditions: Night + Clear Skies.

Description: I was talking on the phone and went outside to have a smoke. I looked up at the sky and saw a triangle shape object with 3 lights(white) on each point of the triangle. I thought it was a jet or a plane at first but then it covered so much space in so little time. Something that would not be possible for a jet or plane. I would say that if I were to put my thumb in the air pointing in that direction the object covered a 6 foot distance (in comparison to my thumb) in less than half a second. It must have been about 30,000 feet high or so. Many planes pass over my house and this was definitely not a plane. The area I saw it in was in the postal code h7w5h1 area and it was heading North/West away from Laval. I am out every night with my binoculars and camcorder since then.

TV/Radio: N/A.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment