Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Whitby, Ontario A Translucent White Triangular Craft

Posted: February 6, 2008

Date: July 21, 2007 Time: 11:00 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Whitby, Ontario. Number of witnesses: 2 Number of objects: 1 Shape of objects: Triangle.

Full Description of event/sighting: We were at a BBQ and enjoying the clear nights' sky. An image came traveling over the house, from east to west and moving very quickly. I was trying to get the attention of the people, but I froze and by the time I could speak, it was already a fading image and was quite far away. Only one other person caught the image, but it was already so far away.

The image appeared as a fast traveling triangle. It was a whitish color, almost faded looking and had 3 lights on each point of the triangle. It appeared almost translucent. It was traveling so quickly and it went from east to west within seconds and then just faded away. When I first saw the image, I was looking at the bottom of it as it traveled above me.

Then it traveled west and I saw the image turn into more of a line, like a side image. I can only describe it like a kite above me, but then like the side image of a kite as it traveled away form me. The size was much larger than anything I have ever seen in the sky. It did not look at all like a plane or a fireball or satellite. It seemed very close to the house but then at the same time, so far away as it was somewhat blurry. Like I said, I have never seen anything like this or been so taken away by what I saw. It was a once in a life time thing I am sure. It just happened so fast.

Additional Information:

Q. - Roughly how long were you able to watch the object for ?

A. - About 5-10 seconds.

Q. - If you were to compare it to a normal aircraft seen everyday, what size do you believe this may have been ? As large as a 747 or smaller, etc. ?

A. - Alot larger.

Q. - Why did you lose sight of the craft, due to buildings, tress, etc or just watched it fade away in the distance ?

A. - It faded out of the sky, as it disappeared it looked more like a horizontal line with lights on either end. It was moving in a downwards, sideways zig zag.

Q. - Was there any sound at all noted ?

A. - Nothing.

Q. - Were you able to see any structure at all on the craft ? Any features at all ?

A.- It appeared almost translucent, whitish in color. It had a light on each corner of the triangle. The shape was triangular, and had a whitish sort of aura around the entire image.

Q. - Did the lights blink or flash at any time ?

A. - No !

It was moving quickly, so it was hard to notice any detail, not to mention the fact that I was completely taken off guard when I noticed it. By the time I realized it was something so strange, it had already moved across the sky. I just know that it was something I have never seen before, and I am having a hard time comparing it to anything else. It did not look like an aircraft, it was too big and moving way too quickly. It was the size of a kite when you are looking at a kite 10 feet above you. But, obviously it was further away. If you could imagine that scale though. Like I said I just can't explain it properly.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Also advertise your product with HBCC UFO Research, all advertising funds go directly to a new toll free UFO reporting hotline. Details on how to Advertising On The HBCC UFO Research Website, Radio Show & Newsletters. *Advertising On The HBCC UFO Research Website, Radio Show & Newsletters*

Radio show host for the Vike Report, eyewitness relating their experiences. *The Vike Report Eyewitness UFO Radio Show*

Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do. *Vike Report Radio Show Blog*

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments:

Post a Comment