Monday, February 4, 2008

Weyburn, Saskatchewan We Noticed Two Lights Moving East

Posted: February 4, 2008

Approximately 6 miles south of Weyburn. 1/2 mile East of highway at a friends farm site.

Date: June 19, 2007 Time: 10:10 - 10:15 p.m.

Approach Direction: South sky from our view coming from the west. Departure Direction: Heading easterly. Witness Direction: Sitting on a deck facing south.

Description: Sitting on a deck at friends farm. Myself, him and his wife. Approximately 10 pm, fairly clear sky I noticed two lights moving East across the sky as I looked South off his deck. They were both looking north. I said look at that. They both turned and looked. There was a bright star in the sky to the left and higher than lights and a star that was more reddish(possibly satellite?) below and to the right of the bright star. Nothing else visible to the eye in that area. The light in front was slightly lower than the light in the back. The distance between the two never changed as we watched them move East. Not quickly but not too slow.

They seemed to be very far away but we did not have anything to reference against. At the distance it seemed to be it did not seem that it could possibly be one single object. The fact that the distance and angle between the two never changed made me think that it should be a single object. It would be too big though.

The speed slowed as it moved across the sky and then the back light went out and about 10 seconds later the front light went out. the whole experience was probably about 90 seconds at most. I do not know what it was and would not assume that it was something unknown but I have no idea what would do what we saw. I felt very unsettled by it. The two people I was with could verify exactly what I saw.

Color/Shape: Two lights. The front light was slightly lower than the back light. No object was identifiable. Just two lights at a strange angle to each other moving, then slowing, then disappearing. The back one first then the front one. We discussed the possibility of the sun reflecting on two planes flying but then realized that the front light or plane would have lost the suns reflection prior to the back one and it happened the other way.

Height & Speed: Could not tell. They seemed very far away. Like two stars moving together.

TV/Radio/Press: Not that I know. Happened an hour and a half ago. I would not bring it to the attention of the local media. I have never gone to a UFO website in my life and this sort of thing doesn't interest me but I don't know what we saw and I am posting this because of that. I wish that I didn't see it.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment