Monday, February 4, 2008

Toronto/North York, Ontario A Stationary Black Object

Posted: February 4, 2008

Date: June 15, 2007 Time: 11:00 a.m.

Approach Direction: N/A Departure Direction: Up Witness Direction: South East.

Description: I was on the subway returning from Downsview station, approaching Yorkdale, facing south east on the train. I looked up and saw a stationary black object just below a large cloud. It was tube shaped with rounded ends. I didn't want to take my eyes off of it, it was so strange how it wasn't moving, than it did move, back wards and forwards without reorienting it's self at all and as I blinked it went up into the cloud and was gone. It took all of 30-45 seconds.

Color/Shape: Black, featureless surface, tube shaped (cigar) looked small.

Height & Speed: at cloub level maybe the size of a van.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report.

No comments:

Post a Comment