Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Toronto, Ontario An Unknown Dark Object

Posted: February 6, 2008

Date: July 21, 2007 Time: Approx: 9:15 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Toronto Ontario. Number of witnesses: 3 + (?) Number of objects: 1 Shape of objects: Very difficult to describe.

HBCC UFO Research Note: Seeing there were alot of people in the immediate area, and since the sighting took place over downtown Toronto, there must have been others who saw this event take place. So if anyone else did observe this unusual object would you please file a report to HBCC UFO Research.

Full Description of event/sighting: On Saturday July 21 at approximately 9:15 pm (I never thought to check my watch at the time though), I saw an object in the sky in the middle of the city of Toronto.

I was on a busy roof-top patio full of people. I was looking at a construction crane which was to the north of where I was and noticed something in the sky. Initially I thought it was nothing more than a black garbage bag blowing around. It then occurred to me that it was not windy outside at all (it was a beautiful calm, clear evening) and that the object was quite high up (although I could not see the ground and the object at the same time). When I realized that there was something odd about what I was seeing, I pointed it out to the person I was with, it turns out they too had been watching it in an attempt to determine what it was. We both agreed that the object was abnormal and quickly tried to get the attention of several other people who were standing/talking with us. Few took any note, but there were at least three of us that watched the object move through the sky.

The object moved from north to south (in the direction of lake Ontario). The object was moving very smoothly, it did not change direction, it was very consistent and did not appear to change its elevation. The size is extremely hard to determine since there was nothing to compare it to (it passed behind a building, but I do not recall it passing in front of anything). I also could not see the ground from where I was so I could not determine its elevation or make a reasonable guess as to its size or distance from me. From where I was the object was quite small (smaller than the moon for example). The object was completely black, it had no lights on it and I was unable to even tell what material it may have been.

The shape of the object is surprisingly hard for me to explain. It was definitely not a plane as it had no wings, nor was it a helicopter. I would not call it a saucer because it was not completely round, nor was it flat, but it did look like it had something protruding from the top. My surroundings were noisy, so I cannot determine whether the object made any noise but when helicopters move through the city they make a lot of noise and there was nothing noticeable coming from the object. It moved at a good pace, approximately the speed of a plane, maybe a bit faster. We followed it until a high rise office building blocked it from our view. In total the sighting time felt like a long time but was probably no more than 2-3 minutes. Again, the object was definitely not a plane or a helicopter, it was around dusk and the object had no lights on it at all.

This sighting occurred in the middle of the city of Toronto (north of Bloor St. near Bay St.) on a beautiful Saturday night, the streets were busy, we could not have been the only people to see it could we?

Thank you to the witness for the interesting sighting report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Also advertise your product with HBCC UFO Research, all advertising funds go directly to a new toll free UFO reporting hotline.

Details on how to Advertising On The HBCC UFO Research Website, Radio Show & Newsletters. *Advertising On The HBCC UFO Research Website, Radio Show & Newsletters*

Radio show host for the Vike Report, eyewitness relating their experiences. *The Vike Report Eyewitness UFO Radio Show*

Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do. *Vike Report Radio Show Blog*

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments:

Post a Comment