Monday, February 11, 2008

Toronto, Ontario Light Changing Colors (Video Footage And Photos)

Posted: February 11, 2008

Date: September 13, 2007 Time: 9:45 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Toronto. Number of witnesses: 1 Number of objects: 3 Shape of objects: Points of light with changing light intensity and color.

Full Description of event/sighting: I was on my apartment balcony having a cigarette. Noticed what I first thought was a plan. The light form it grew stronger and then weaker. The size of the light got bigger and smaller with the intensity. The color of the light was changing. From white to green to blue to red. The lights were pulsating in its intensity at an irregular interval. The spots did not appear to act like plans. I took some picture with my camera. Also took some video from same camera.

Additional Information:

Hi Brian,

I have attached two of the pictures. They were both taken on a tripod as I scrambled to get it inside my apt as soon as I realized that I didn't know what I was looking at in the sky. The first one I took was with the flash on the second one I put the camera in night shot mode which was an approximately 15 - 20 second exposure. but they were taken one after the next. The reason I took them was because the light coming from them was pulsing at an irregular pattern and changing colour. As it moved in the sky the light intensity grew stronger and then weaker. Also with the change in light intensity the size of the light object changed from larger to smaller. Like a fuse does as it burns.

Interesting to note is the fact in the second shot if you look close you will find a fainter red doted line in between the two bright objects. That was a commercial type airplane ( I assume ) that flew into the shot. The dots are when the light from the plane were on. Compare the light source intensity of the other objects and you will see that it was far brighter than a plan. Also in the second shot one object took off and disappeared behind another building blocking my view. I must say here that I have lived here for 4 years so I am used to seeing plans but this was different. I am also a sailor and have raced overnight in the middle of lake Huron and know what satellites and the space station looks like with the naked eye. This looked like nothing I have seen before not even comets burning up. I also put the camera into video record mode and have a video clip of the objects.

It is dark but you can clearly see the light change colour and pulsate from red to white to blue. I can't send it in this email because its over the allowed sized so I will send it in another email right after this one.

Just so you know I went to school for film and I am a film teacher in college so I know how to take a picture but I was shocked to see what I saw.

Unfortunately the pictures don't quiet capture the pulsing nature of the objects but let me know what you think. The buildings in the back ground are Kennedy and 401 taken looking north east to give you an idea of were it is. The pictures are 6.2 megapixle resolution.

Best Regards.

Here is the Mpeg I wish it was brighter but if you look at the left hand center ish area you will the see the object the moved behind the building. Again it would be nice to know what you think.

Photos and video footage are © 2007 to Wes.



Thank you to the witness for their report.

Would you like to be a guest on my radio show ? (The Vike Report) If so and have an interesting UFO or Sasquatch story to relate, please drop Brian Vike, Director of HBCC UFO Research a line with the information, please include your telephone number so I can make arrangements for the interview. Please note that HBCC UFO Research does not ever give out anyone's private information to anyone.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Also advertise your product with HBCC UFO Research, all advertising funds go directly to a new toll free UFO reporting hotline.

Details on how to Advertising On The HBCC UFO Research Website, Radio Show & Newsletters. *Advertising On The HBCC UFO Research Website, Radio Show & Newsletters*

Radio show host for the Vike Report, eyewitness relating their experiences. *The Vike Report Eyewitness UFO Radio Show*

Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do. *Vike Report Radio Show Blog*

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments:

Post a Comment