Sunday, February 10, 2008

Ste-Marie De Kent, New Brunswick Hovering Object Shines Orange Light

Posted: February 10, 2008

Date: August 7, 2007 Time: Midnight/1:00 a.m.

Location of Sighting: My backyard, St-Joseph Rd. Number of witnesses: 3 Number of objects: 3 Shape of objects: Balls of light.

Full Description of event/sighting: This was the night of August 7th, 2007. It was about midnight or 1:00 a.m. when I when upstairs. I looked outside and immediately I saw this flying object in my backyard. It wasn't in my backyard, but it was viewable from it, but it was very far. I observed it for a couple minutes as it hovered above some trees. It's lights blinked several different colours. I wasn't sure what it was. So I asked my girlfriend if she could come upstairs and see this thing, at first, she didn't believe me. But I showed her, and we both observed this object. It blinked, hovered. Then all of a sudden, it shone a very bright orange light. It did this a few times, then started to move very slowly to the left. We went outside and into my backyard, where there were no lights so it made it very easy to observe the sky. It was a cloudless night, with all the stars visible.

The object flew to the left very slowly, then stopped, lowered, and started going to the right again. Then it stopped at the exact same place as it started. Then, we saw another object come in. It started to fly towards the first object. They were the same size and shape. We also noticed another thing: The red lights blinked at the exact same time. The first object flew even further to the right, raised itself. Flew behind some trees and disappeared. The second object stopped, lowered itself, and started to fly to the right as well. It disappeared.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Also advertise your product with HBCC UFO Research, all advertising funds go directly to a new toll free UFO reporting hotline.

Details on how to Advertising On The HBCC UFO Research Website, Radio Show & Newsletters. *Advertising On The HBCC UFO Research Website, Radio Show & Newsletters*

Radio show host for the Vike Report, eyewitness relating their experiences. *The Vike Report Eyewitness UFO Radio Show*

Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do. *Vike Report Radio Show Blog*

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments:

Post a Comment