Monday, February 4, 2008

Scarborough, Ontario (Near Tapscott and Finch) Triangular Craft At A Hover

Posted: February 4, 2008

Date: January 2, 2008
Time: 5:45 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Scarborough (near Tapscott and Finch).
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 2
Shape of objects: Circular, oblong.

Full Description of event/sighting: I was walking home from work admiring the sky (first time getting off work when there was *some* sunlight still lingering on the horizon) and I noticed what looked to be an extremely large aircraft. I watched it as I walked down the sidewalk and it was on my right side as I walked South. I kept an eye on it because it was unusually bright for an aircraft and didn't have any other lights or markings (red lights, wing lights etc.,). Eventually when I hit the major intersection I stopped to see what it was doing as it had not moved in my 15 minutes of walking to the bus stop. As I watched it, I noticed that it hovered, slightly moving off to the right, then the left.

It didn't really do anything except over around. I'm pretty objective so I thought maybe it was a traffic helicopter or some small plane but I've never seen an aircraft just stay stagnant without changing elevation or direction. At this time, I noticed towards the left of the craft (for lack of a better word at this point) further down (approximately. I would say oh geeze, I'm bad with distance but it was a long ways away) a similar craft but I kept my eyes on the closer one as it had still not moved. I looked around to see if anyone else was witnessing it, but I seemed to be alone although the streets were fairly busy and people were walking down the street to catch the busses.

The craft was higher in the sky but I tried to notice any markings and such, but the craft was just one big ball of light.

Eventually, I would wager about 7 minutes of watching it hover, it turned around and started to fly further away from me heading in a North West direction and a significantly fast speed. But this is what really made me wonder, as it was flying away in the opposite direction the craft was still emanating a bright orangish/yellowish glow but then it turned almost green with a yellow halo around it and then completely turned off and out of sight. Amazed and a little stunned, I boarded the bus and sat on the left side heading North looking out the window hoping to spot it again (people were looking at me strange as I was stretching my neck quite a bit).

I tried to find the second craft I was looking at and I spotted it. It was much, much closer than the first craft and this one was indeed triangular in shape, each tip of the triangle with its own light (again, an orangish/yellowish colour) and one middle light that was more white. I kept my eyes on it as I didn't want to lose it and I was witnessing it fly around at a slow speed, changing it's direction every few seconds going left to right, up and down and even (I would guess) upside down by the way it turned and the disappearance of the lights for a few seconds and then turned back around and reappearing. I watched it for as long as I could (and even changed sides on the bus) but it disappeared in a North direction, again the lights flashing a green light and then completely out of sight. As far as I know I was the only witness but would like to know if anyone had seen anything in the skies of Toronto that evening.

Thank you to the witness for a really interesting sighting report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Radio show host for the Vike Report, eyewitness relating their experiences.
http://jancikradionetwork.com/innerstreamsradio/show/vike_report/index.html

Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do.
http://thevikereport.blogspot.com/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments:

Post a Comment