Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Saskatoon, Saskatchewan Green Oval - Red Round Sphere (Photos Of Marks)

Posted: February 6, 2008

Date: July 20, 21, 2007 Time: Night and daylight.

Location of Sighting: Saskatoon. Number of witnesses: 2 Number of objects: 1-2-1 Shape of objects: Spheres.

Full Description of event/sighting: Hi Brian, hope everything is going well and life is good. I thought I better start reporting again on what we are seeing in Saskatoon, as Saskatchewan received quite abit of news coverage recently on how many UFO sightings we had last year in our province. I'm sure we had many more than the figure the press came up with. Mainly because it was becoming just so common for my family and I that we just didn't bother to send in reports anymore as I am sure many others are doing the same. Although for the last year personally we saw considerable less.

Well it was quite a weekend for my wife and I in Saskatoon. You may remember a few of my reports in regards daylight sightings of white spheres, etc. over the years in Saskatoon, well they are back. But now it's getting a little strange. You might also remember my last report I sent to you about this time last year in regards to a family camping outing at our farm and shining a flashlight at a moving night object and getting a response in the form of flashes back. Last Friday night (July 20th) was such a beautiful clear night that my wife and I decided to try it again, but this time in our own back yard in the city. Around 1:00 a.m. we set a couple of lawn chairs up in the middle of the back yard and although we hadn't yet seen any moving lights in the sky I started flashing my light a few times every minute or two.

We where having a great conversation and not really expecting anything to happen when we both saw a single quick flash from a position where there where no stars or any kind of moving light, just a black area. It happened so quickly we both said to each other at the same time "did you see that." Of course that peaked our interest and I began flashing my light directed at that same area. Only a couple of minutes had passed before, again, another quick flash of white light but yet there was still no light such as a star or any kind of visible object from that spot. We continued our flashing for a few more minutes and as we were getting no further response I put the flashlight down momentarily to light a cigarette. As I was doing this my wife, still watching that spot where the two previous flashes came, all of a sudden jumps from her chair and almost screams, holy.........., did you see that? Of course I didn't, but after calming down she described how at the same spot those flashes were coming from a large bright green oval with hazy edges immediately appeared out of no where and sped off so fast she lost it almost immediately. The size she reported was about the size of her finger nail on her little finger if she held it out to the sky. She was excited because she saw it and I was disappointed because I didn't. After we discussed what had happened for some time, it was now getting late and my wife decided to go into the house. I remained out for a bit and did a little more flashing, but it was uneventful.

Now is the strange part of the story that I do not understand and maybe you or some of your readers can help me. I have read reports of people shining bright lights at objects in the night sky and experiencing some very negative results in doing so. I can't help but wonder if what you see in this photo might be related.

I awoke Saturday morning after a very long and deep sleep and immediately after getting out of my bed I noticed my leg. (see photo) That was not there the night before and I know it's not pretty but also it's not painful in any way and there is no blood on my clothing or bedding. If I where to injure myself to the degree of causing those marks, I would think that I certainly would of remembered it and felt it. One other point is that I always wake up around 4:00 a.m. and eventually drift back to sleep and get up around 6:00 a.m., but this night was a very deep sleep not waking at all until around 10:00 a.m. Don't get me wrong, I am not trying to insinuate anything here, its just so very strange and I do realize it could be nothing at all .... well except for my leg, that's just too strange. Anyways, if anyone has seen something similar I would like to hear from them.

Later that same day my wife and I sat on our deck just relaxing after yard work when, as I quite often do nowadays, happen to look up. It was around 4:30 in the afternoon and not a cloud in the sky. Two very white spheres, one considerably larger than the other and quite high up just slowly travelled over our house and headed in a southeast direction. The larger of the two pretty well travelled in a straight line but the smaller one kind of danced around the larger one as they both eventually kept going southeast until completely out of sight.

We both ended up sitting on the deck again discussing what we just saw. It was maybe 15 minutes later that we saw one of the most unusual spheres we have seen. I of course was scanning the skies as we talked and happened to look straight above us. A "red" perfectly round sphere sitting motionless directly above us. It soon began to move also in a southeastern direction. As it slowly moved it became smaller as if it was gaining altitude and eventually disappeared. The reason it was unusual for us was that fact it was a bright red and sitting motionless as if it was watching us for some reason.

So basically that's it, for the record, 4 UFOs seen at night and daylight over the city of Saskatoon in 24 hours. I will keep you informed of any future sightings. Thanks for hearing me out Brian and please keep up the great work you are doing.

Thank you to the witness for the report and pictures.



Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Also advertise your product with HBCC UFO Research, all advertising funds go directly to a new toll free UFO reporting hotline. Details on how to Advertising On The HBCC UFO Research Website, Radio Show & Newsletters. *Advertising On The HBCC UFO Research Website, Radio Show & Newsletters*

Radio show host for the Vike Report, eyewitness relating their experiences. *The Vike Report Eyewitness UFO Radio Show*

Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do. *Vike Report Radio Show Blog*

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments:

Post a Comment