Saturday, February 9, 2008

Port Coquitlam, British Columbia Bright Light - Then Another

Posted: February 9, 2008

Date: August 23, 2007 Time: Approx: 9:25 - 9:35 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Port Coquitlam. Number of witnesses: 1 Number of objects: 1 Shape of objects: Bright light.

Full Description of event/sighting: Heading from south to north a bright light moved across the sky then fades out to nothing. Minutes later the same thing right above my place. The second sighting was alot shorter and about 10 seconds. It looked like an orb shaped object, but because of the height of the object I couldn't make out really any shape. Did anyone in the Port Coquitlam area see the same thing. At the time there were alot of sirens going if that helps. (maybe there was a fire?)

Additional Information:

Hey there Brian, when I said above my home I should have gone into better detail on the report, but what I meant was just above me and it seemed to be at a high altitude, there were no clouds in the area of the sighting so I have nothing to reference the height with. There was no sound at all, just bright light it turned on then slowly faded the first time, then when I saw it above me it was on then off pretty fast, after it went out I couldn't see it to track it at all after that.

I didn't notice any other lights after that I only stayed outside for a few minutes after the second time I saw the object. But I have seen alot of others on different nights, before I found this reporting site, one that comes to mind is almost the same thing white light but this one travels from west to east and fades in and out pretty fast repeatedly, I have only seen this once. But like the other person reported there are alot of objects that have intelligent movement to them, not just a straight line but they actually change direction, speed and color/brightness.

It's very strange and frustrating not knowing what is going on here! I have never seen anything in the day ever but want to and I do still look during the day, nor have I seen something really close up but also want to so that I can get a better thought as to what it is I am seeing. I have watched all the videos on youtube and still have no better thought as to what is going on. There has to be away to figure this great puzzle out and only if we had government cooperation, we might be able to start putting the puzzle together.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

Would you like to be a guest on my radio show ? (The Vike Report) If so and have an interesting UFO or Sasquatch story to relate, please drop Brian Vike, Director of HBCC UFO Research a line with the information, please include your telephone number so I can make arrangements for the interview. Please note that HBCC UFO Research does not ever give out anyone's private information to anyone.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Also advertise your product with HBCC UFO Research, all advertising funds go directly to a new toll free UFO reporting hotline.

Details on how to Advertising On The HBCC UFO Research Website, Radio Show & Newsletters. *Advertising On The HBCC UFO Research Website, Radio Show & Newsletters*

Radio show host for the Vike Report, eyewitness relating their experiences. *The Vike Report Eyewitness UFO Radio Show*

Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do. *Vike Report Radio Show Blog*

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments:

Post a Comment