Monday, February 11, 2008

Peterborough, Ontario UFO Causes Witnesses Hair To React On Her Arm

Posted: February 11, 2008

Date: September 19, 2007 Time: Approx: 3:00 a.m.

Approach Direction: In the east. Departure Direction: Towards the west. Witness Direction: The east.

Description: I was woke up by a sound and light. I went to check it out and that's when I saw the light or object. It felt like an electric current mild causing the hair on my arms to react. I called my daughter to witness this.

Color/Shape: Not like a solid shape. It was flashing red and blue, but mostly white and very bright like an energy ball or lighting.

Height & Speed: Not sure, as it was just hovering but it left quickly no noise just headed west but then it was just gone.

TV/Radio/Press: Not sure, as I did not report it.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

Additional Information by HBCC UFO Research.

Hello Brian

Below I added the information requested and attempted to draw what we saw though it is not the greatest. Just to give some back ground info. My parents and I viewed UFOs many years ago and (name removed) used to visit my family. I have not had any experience with UFO sightings since that time and it's been over 39 years until recently. Any insight or information that you could provide would be greatly appreciated. I have recently thought of applying under the Freedom of Information act since the recent sightings though I am not sure if it would be useful. Is there a local contact person who is involved with UFO sightings? Thanks.

A couple question for you if you would be kind enough to answer for us.

Q. - What was the date of the sighting. The only thing given was the time, which was approx: 3:00 a.m. Very important to have the date.

A. - It was on Wednesday September 19 2007 and ongoing now for the last few days at the same time. It woke my daughter and I up. We had some guests on the weekend and the one person was woke up around the same time we woke this was on the Friday Sept 21 2007.

Q. - Roughly how close was the object to your location, or away from you at the time of the sighting ?

A. - Perhaps less than a mile? Just across the river at first but came closer to our house.

Q. - How long were you able to see this for ?

A. - I think that we viewed it for about 15- 20 minutes.

Q. - Can you please tell me where the colored light was emanating from on this object, or was the colored light moving throughout it ?

A. - The colors blue and red are part of this object that appeared to be round like a lightening ball at least that's how best I can describe it.

Q. - Roughly, what would you estimate the altitude of the object was when you were observing it ?

A. - Tree top level.

Q. - What were the weather conditions at the time of the event ?

A. - It was fairly clear but some light pollution.

Q. - When the object left, did it leave a trail or some type of tail behind as it moved ?

A. - Nothing.

Q. - I am not sure how old your daughter is, why I ask is would it be possible for her to also send in a report ? Just trying to get as much detail as possible.

A. - She is 15 and I will ask if she will write one up.

Thank you to the witness for their report and graphic.

Would you like to be a guest on my radio show ? (The Vike Report) If so and have an interesting UFO or Sasquatch story to relate, please drop Brian Vike, Director of HBCC UFO Research a line with the information, please include your telephone number so I can make arrangements for the interview. Please note that HBCC UFO Research does not ever give out anyone's private information to anyone.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Also advertise your product with HBCC UFO Research, all advertising funds go directly to a new toll free UFO reporting hotline.

Details on how to Advertising On The HBCC UFO Research Website, Radio Show & Newsletters. *Advertising On The HBCC UFO Research Website, Radio Show & Newsletters*

Radio show host for the Vike Report, eyewitness relating their experiences. *The Vike Report Eyewitness UFO Radio Show*

Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do. *Vike Report Radio Show Blog*

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments:

Post a Comment