Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Over Lake Ontario Objects Observed On Numerous Nights (UFO)

Posted: February 5, 2008

Date: June 8, 9, 10, 2007 Time: Dusk and well into night.

Location of Sighting: Over Lake Ontario from Trenton to Colborne. Number of witnesses: 4 Number of objects: ? Shape of objects: Round with multiple lights of red blue green yellow flashing alternately.

Full Description of event/sighting: Late night on Friday the 8th I woke up and noticed what I thought was a star outside window that appeared to be flashing more then a normal star. I got the binoculars out and took a closer look. It turned out to be some sort of orb with multi colored lights on it that were flashing. Object would of been in the area of Colboure. Watched it for along time just sitting there. Just before dawn it dropped in altitude and slowly headed north until I lost site of it. Next night at dusk I went out on the deck facing south from where I can see the entire bay of Quinte and as far east as Trenton to see if anything would appear. As it darkened I noticed a light just like the one from the previous night out over the lake that was visible with the naked eye. Pointed it out to my folks and son and they confirmed they saw it too. The darker it got the more of them we could see until there were too many to count strung out all over the sky in all directions as far as we could see.

Then we saw white lights coming in from the northwest at a high rate of speed. We assumed they were military jets until one just stopped dead north of CFB Trenton. The orbs with the multicolored lights just sat there for hours not moving or moving slowly short distances. About 2300hrs I tracked an object coming from the direction of Prince Edward County at a high rate of speed. It passed the house about a km away heading northwest. It was big and long with white and red lights on it but I could not determine the shape. Finally I went to bed. On the Sunday night I went back out again and as it got dark all the multicolored lights came back in the same places as the previous night but I didn't watch for long as the bugs were bad and there did not seem to be as much movement. They seemed to be thickest around a satellite over the lake and over CFB Trenton. I came home Monday morning so I have not been able to watch since. On my way home I saw an air force guy at the gas station. I mentioned to him the interesting light show over the lake on the weekend. He mentioned something about they were probably doing exercises and then promptly changed the subject. As a former military person myself I am sure what I saw was not of a military nature.

I would not be surprised if what I saw is a common event if you know anyone in that area get them to check it out. An excellent vantage point would be at the top of Branscome Road in Crahme Township. Not sure if I spelled the Road name correctly. I hope this is info is useful to you. I know it changed my outlook on the world around me. Sincerely.

Thank you to the witness for the interesting report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Radio show host for the Vike Report, eyewitness relating their experiences. *The Vike Report Eyewitness UFO Radio Show*

Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do. *Vike Report Radio Show Blog*

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments:

Post a Comment