Monday, February 11, 2008

Outside Of Beausejour, Manitoba Orb That Was Stationary Then Descends

Posted: February 11, 2008

Date: September 19, 2007 Time: 11:30 p.m.

Approach_Direction: Downward. Departure_Direction: None. Witness_Direction: West.

Description: Roughly 11:30 pm, my girlfriend and I were driving home on the highway. I noticed a bright light in the sky, an orange orb that was stationary. It was too bright to be a star but could not be a plane, as it didn't move. I noticed two other vehicles parked along the highway gazing at the object as well. We continued on, and shortly thereafter The object descended downward towards the ground and disappeared in the tree-line. I would have pursued, but my girlfriend was frightened and wouldn't have it, I estimate it's position of landing to be nearby Birds Hill Park. (assuming it did in fact land)

I've absolutely no doubt this was a UFO in our atmosphere that quite likely touched down.

Color/Shape: Bright Orange, White-ish at the brightest area. Spherical, but it was quite fluorescent, like a star, so I cannot inform of any actual shape.

Height & Speed: Probably no more then three or four KM from the ground, It descended (in my very rough estimation) from that height to the ground in no more then four or five seconds.

TV/Radio/Press: I've yet to hear any other related information.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment