Monday, February 11, 2008

Outside Of Beausejour, Manitoba. Canada (Update)

Posted: February 11, 2008

Date: 09/19/2007 time: 23:30 local time

Approach Direction: downward

Departure Direction: none

Witness Direction: West

Description: Roughly 11:30 pm, My girlfriend and I were driving home on the highway, I noticed a bright light in the sky, An orange orb that was stationary. It was too bright to be a star but could not be a plane, as it didn't move. I noticed two other vehicles parked along the highway gazing at the object as well. We continued on, and shortly thereafter The object descended downward towards the ground and dissapeard in the treeline. I would have pursued, but my girlfriend was frightened and wouldn't have it, I estimate it's position of landing to be nearby Birds Hill Park. (assuming it did in fact land)

I've absolutely no doubt this was a UFO in our atmosphere that quite likely touched down.

Color/Shape: Bright Orange, White-ish at the brightest area. Spherical, but it was quite flourescent, like a star, so I cannot inform of any actual shape.

Height & Speed: Probably no more then three or four KM from the ground, It descended (in my very rough estimation) from that height to the ground in no more then four or five seconds.

TV/Radio/Press: I've yet to hear any other related information.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

Additional Information by HBCC UFO Research.

Mr.Vike,

I doubt you remember me, but I had filed a report to ufoinfo.com back in september of 2007. http://www.ufoinfo.com/sightings/canada/070919a.shtml

Upon my making this statement, you had e-mailed me and requested further information on the sighting, but beleiving that I had provided all the information I could, I neglected to return your e-mail. For this I apologise.

It should be stated firstly that this report was only the first of - at least six- ( I seem to have lost count ) sightings I have witnessed since.

The orbs seem to appear in the same general area, quite plain to see with the naked eye, yet I've heard no other reports or media attention.

I must make a few points clear - That my original estimate of the location of the UFO was dramatically incorrect, my judgement now guages the object to be "much" further west then the Birds Hill area. On one occassion I spotted the object from Beausejour and continued westbound to see just how far it actually was. I made it to the western edge of Selkirk MB. (roughly 40 some Kilometers) before the object faded out of view, it was no closer then it seemed initially. I now estimate the appearance to be in the vicinity of Brandon MB. if not further. It should be noted that there is a military installation near there, known as CFB Shilo. I personally doubt this has any connection, but it may be a possibility.

I have at times seen up to three objects present during one sighting. They move horizontally back and forth sometimes at low levels of speed, stopping at times before continuing their path. It would seem almost (and I hate to speculate anything) that they were seeking something. All that I concider may be of any small interest near Winnipeg may perhaps be a micro-biology lab, that is host to some of the worlds most potent viruses. Again, I hate to speculate anything.

There are now several witnesses, including close friends, who have seen the objects with me, and noted their own personal sightings to me on seperate occassions. unfortunately, none have made reports, it would seem they cannot be bothered.

Most notably I must add that these objects seem quite un-concerned with the sheer obviousness of their presence. My father did not beleive my stories of the sightings, but on one occassion himself and I were on route to the city at roughly 8:15 AM, the sun had risen and it was a clear morning. There were no stars, and I noticed a bright light in the general location that I normally spot the objects (this was the second time I observed them in the morning light). I noted it to him, assured that it was indeed one of the strange orbs, and had him watch it for no more then a minute before it faded away. He was uncertain if it vanished, or perhaps raced off at an alarming speed in the opposite direction. Needless to say he is no longer skeptical of their existance, but beleives there must be some explination.

I have no further consequential infortmation to provide, aside that I hope the sightings continue, for I plan to invest in a new camcorder that may be able to capture these objects on film. All prior attempts to record them have been unsuccessful due to out of date camcorders and cameras that cannot pick up the stars, much less these orbs.

I understand this e-mail has become rather lengthy, and apologise. I will let you take from it what you will, and ask that you feel free to contact me at my e-mail address should you wish to ask further questions. I will do my best to reply promptly should you require it.

Summary,

Witnesses - No less then 5 to my knowledge, on different occassions

Time - Multiple sightings taking place from September 07 until the present, the last of which being January the 5th 08 at around 11pm (this is also the time i most frequently see them).

Location - Somewhere west of Winnipeg MB.

The Object - What I assume to be a Generic UFO. It is orb-like in shape, bright like a star with a orange/white glow.

Action - Usually stationary on the horizon, around what would appear to me to be 15-20 KM in the air, though from the distance it must be from where I witness, I cannot gauge it... At times there will be 2 or 3, they have been known to move slowly in different directions before vanishing out of site. Always they dissipate shortly after being spotted.

This is all I can think of to report at this time, but as I said I hope to have video evidence of their presence that may help myself and others better understand the phenomenon. Also, as stated, do not hesitate to contact me through e-mail for further information that I may have overlooked.

Thank You,

P.S. - I apologise once again for the length of this message.

Thank you to the witness for an excellent report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Radio show host for the Vike Report, eyewitness relating their experiences. http://jancikradionetwork.com/innerstreamsradio/show/vike_report/index.html

Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do. http://thevikereport.blogspot.com/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments:

Post a Comment