Friday, February 8, 2008

Ottawa, Canada A Silvery White Round Object

Posted: February 8, 2008

Date: July 8, 2007 Time: Daytime sighting.

Approach Direction: Southern Sky. Departure Direction: n/a. Witness Direction: Southern.

Description: I was returning from the downtown area, travelling in a southern direction on the Airport Parkway approaching the Hunt club exist when I saw this odd object in the sky. It was a rather intermittent cloud covered sky and there were fast patches of clear blue sky as well. As I was approaching the Hunt Club exit, I noticed this very silvery-white, somewhat round object in the sky at about 20-28 thousand feet. I captured my attention because it was so bright due to the sun coming through the clouds in the north and shining it's rays upon it. It sparkled like a diamond would have if put into the sunlight. And It was just there all of a sudden, which also caught my attention.

As I watched it, and thought it was a cool reflection of a plane, at first, realized that it wasn't moving but appeared to be stationary. I had a clear view as it was straight in my line of sight through my windshield as I travelled towards it. I would say the object was hovering high above the army base stationed there. I look at it for about 1 minute as I tried to decipher what it was and then resigned myself to it being a star. Mind you the only one out at that time (7:45pm) and with the sun shining through so brightly. And, then I blink...and it was just gone...like it had appeared.

I found it strange and was wondering if anyone else noticed? I'm an educated professional and mature individual that wants to know the truth about all this.

Thanks.

Color/Shape: somewhat oval in shape with bright shiny and smooth silver metal. I saw no lights on the object.

Height & Speed: Height about 27 thousand feet fairly low to the horizon.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment