Sunday, February 10, 2008

Novar, Ontario Two Lights Traveling Close To One Another

Posted: February 10, 2008

Date: August 19, 2007 Time: Approx: 10:00 p.m.

Approach Direction: West. Departure Direction: East. Witness Direction: Looking up.

Description: I went outside to take my dog for a pee and looked up at the stars as always when I saw and airplane with it's flashing lights fly overhead. Then I saw two lights traveling a fairly close distance from one another at the exact same rate of speed. I looked back at the plane and then back at the lights; the plane was moving about half the speed of the two lights. I called my wife and friend outside to view this. We stood there watching and tried to rationalize this, but to no avail. Suddenly the lights dimmed and vanished.

Color/Shape: steady white lights (no flashing).

Height & Speed: about the height an aircraft flies- twice as fast as the plane.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment