Monday, February 11, 2008

Mississauga, Ontario A Bright Star Like Object

Posted: February 11, 2008

Date: September 29, 2007 Time: 10:45 p.m.

Approach Direction: Southwest. Departure Direction: SW Witness Direction: SW.

Description: A few minutes ago I was standing on my balcony and noticed just over the top of a highrise apartment a bright star like object. It really stood out, low in the sky and bright with red flickering lights. I thought at first it was a plane coming in the distance, but it never moved, just stayed in the same place. I went to get my binoculars and had about 20 seconds of viewing, before it dimmer to about half the brightness and then it was gone.

Color/Shape: Couldn't make out the exact shape.

Height & Speed: 2000feet? Hard to tell.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment