Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Levack, Ontario Object Comes Out Of Another

Posted: February 5, 2008

Date: June 9, 2007 Time: 11:30 p.m.

Approach Direction: Two objects. Departure Direction: North east. Witness Direction: North east.

Description: I had my telescope out and we were star gazing. I noticed a star becoming brighter and brighter, so my dad came out and looked and suddenly another orb shaped object came out of the first orb looking object. Both objects then flew at a high rate of speed towards an eastern direction. While this event took place, the first orb object I noticed was stationary in the sky. When it released whatever it was, both objects reached a speed. We have never seen before. There was no sound, or shockwave, nothing. Very weird.

Color/Shape: Orbs.

Height & Speed: Unexplainable.

TV/Radio/Press: No.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment