Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Kitchener, Ontario Strange Lights Interact With One Another (UFO)

Posted: February 6, 2008

Date: July 31, 2007 Time: 3:00 a.m.

Location of Sighting: Out my window. Number of witnesses: 2 Number of objects: At least five. Shape of objects: Lights.

Full Description of event/sighting: A few nights ago I awoke from a particularly bad case of sleep paralysis around 3:00am when I heard the sound of several neighborhood dogs barking, something was obviously disturbing them. This lead me to look out my bedroom window to investigate. I then saw what at first appeared to be shooting stars in the sky. While I was wondering why there were so many of them or why they were so frequent, I then realized they were not shooting stars at all.

These objects would fly one direction, then suddenly turn in another. Some would hover still for a few seconds. Every now and then I'd see one "flash" then shoot off in a direction at incredible speed. I must point out that these objects did seem to be flying rather randomly. In fact, I later joked to my girlfriend "if they were aliens, well they were obviously driving drunk". The lights did however seem to occasionally "interact" with one another, flying near to each other, hovering then flying away. These lights were visible outside my window until I fell asleep at 6:00 a.m.

For the most part I heard no sound connected with the objects, although I did often hear the sound of helicopters - far more frequently then I would normally in my area. I saw a helicopter only once, it did match the description of "black helicopters" that I have read. Being somewhat of a skeptic, as well as being aware of the effects of sleep paralysis - I at first put off these lights to being hypnologic hallucination. This explanation, however was proven wrong when tonight I saw the same thing, also shortly after 3:00 a.m. This time my sighting was not following sleep and my girlfriend was over and saw them too.

Also, tonight at one point I saw a much larger and much brighter light. This light suddenly appeared in the sky, and then moved slowly to the left. I called in my girlfriend who saw it and became rather frightened. I turned to comfort her and upon me turning back, it was gone. These lights are visible outside my window now. I am aware many times alien abductions have been explained away as sleep paralysis. The fact that I had sleep paralysis before my first time witnessing these lights has me wondering if the two are in fact connected somehow.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Also advertise your product with HBCC UFO Research, all advertising funds go directly to a new toll free UFO reporting hotline.

Details on how to Advertising On The HBCC UFO Research Website, Radio Show & Newsletters. *Advertising On The HBCC UFO Research Website, Radio Show & Newsletters*

Radio show host for the Vike Report, eyewitness relating their experiences. *The Vike Report Eyewitness UFO Radio Show*

Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do. *Vike Report Radio Show Blog*

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments:

Post a Comment