Friday, February 15, 2008

Kelowna, British Columbia A Very Large Cylindrical Metal Shaped Craft

Posted: February 15, 2008

Date: October 9, 2007 Time: 4:30 p.m.

Approach Direction: West. Departure Direction: Unknown. Witness Direction: West.

Description: It was a clear, cool sunny afternoon when I was on my way to work. I was driving through the orchards when I noticed a very large shape above Black Mountain. I didn't really think too much about it because there are aircraft coming and going through this valley all the time. But one thing did stand out in my mind and that was the size of the object. It's hard to know for sure but it was at least 30-60km away, a thousand feet above the mountain and had to be 200-1000 feet long. As I say it could have been longer. I thought at first glance that it was a large aircraft, maybe a 747.

The unusual thing about that is this size of plane is much too large for our airport. This thought process I might add was really only a few seconds. Me looking into the sky, noticing a very large object, me thinking it was a large plane. Anyway, as I continue my drive, maybe 30 seconds to a minute passes and I look again to the west and the large object is still there. Now I think, whatever it is it must be heading right at me to appear like it hasn't moved. Now while I'm driving I'm paying more attention to it. No longer just a passing glance. So as I watch, I'm waiting for it to move across the mountain top from either a north/ south or a south/ north direction. I'm waiting to see what direction its heading. Still it doesn't move.

Very large, cylindrical, metal shape and no lights. I'm thinking its a large plane and I'm seeing the fuselage. But there are no wings to see or fins to notice. It's been about 3 minutes now of me watching this object and still it doesn't move, change shape, color, create a shadow, nothing. I think maybe its a balloon of some kind but it's so far away and much too flat. Like a plane with no wings and without paint. I'm now approaching some train tracks and as I navigate through the road a set of trees obstructs my view, maybe 2-3 seconds. As I return to look, the object is completely gone. I did not see it move in any direction. When I get to work, about 2 minutes more, I step out and watch the sky for a few minutes thinking whatever it was may have "flown" into the tree-line and I will see what it is and that will be the end of that. But I hear and see nothing. I'm not sure what I saw but I can tell you it was very strange, very large and I'm sure it wasn't a plane. The sighting lasted about 5 minutes I guess from the first time I noticed it until it disappeared.

Color/Shape: Metal, cylinder shaped, long/ no flashing lights.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment