Sunday, February 10, 2008

Edson, Alberta Object Moves Around The Sky And Then Descends

Posted: February 10, 2008

Date: August 3, 2007 Time: 12:05 a.m.

Location of Sighting: Edson Number of witnesses: 1 Number of objects: 1 Shape of objects: Bright bluish and circular in shape.

Full Description of event/sighting: Never thought I would be posting but here we are. (maybe hoped is a better word). I had gone to bed about 10:30pm tonight. Woke up about 11:55pm to get a drink of water and go to the bathroom. Before heading to bed, I looked out my balcony window ( as I usually do before heading back to bed in the middle of the night, always was a habit). My place faces the south.

When glancing out the window, I noticed a bright star like object in the south east sky, kind of bluish in color, and noticed a very constant flash about it. I stood there waiting and watching it, figuring it might just as well be a star. Then it started to move very rapidly and going in all directions. I went back inside to get a cigarette, and it was still there when I came back out to the balcony. It was moving towards the west and still kept it's brightness. It was way too low to be a star, moved too fast to be a satellite, and was too high to be a plane. It made no sound at all. As I continued to watch it, it stopped directly over the street I live on (but still way up there). It stayed there hovering for about a half hour, still blinking and flashing. My boyfriend was asleep, so I woke him up to make sure I wasn't seeing things. He came out to the balcony and looked up at the object. All he said was "what the heck is that"?. He stood there with me for a few minutes and then headed back to bed.

By this time it was about 45 minutes since I had first saw it. I sat on a chair on my balcony, I noticed it starting to go away but was too fascinated to go inside. It headed out north west and was almost impossible to see anymore, so I figured I would go back to bed. That's when it started to come back my way. It was about 1:15am at this time. I sat there still keeping my eye on it and noticed it starting to descend. It was close enough to make out a circle shape every time the flashing occurred and still no sound from the object. My place faces a CN railroad to the south, and some forest back there, it descended what looked like into the forest and disappeared. I was so freaked out, never seen a UFO before but I am 100% certain that's what I saw early this morning. Thank you to the witness for their report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Also advertise your product with HBCC UFO Research, all advertising funds go directly to a new toll free UFO reporting hotline.

Details on how to Advertising On The HBCC UFO Research Website, Radio Show & Newsletters. *Advertising On The HBCC UFO Research Website, Radio Show & Newsletters*

Radio show host for the Vike Report, eyewitness relating their experiences. *The Vike Report Eyewitness UFO Radio Show*

Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do. *Vike Report Radio Show Blog*

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments:

Post a Comment