Monday, February 11, 2008

Creston Valley, British Columbia Three Objects Not In A Uniform Pattern

Posted: February 11, 2008

Date: September 11, 2007 Time: Approx. 3:30 a.m.

Location of Sighting: Creston Valley, B.C. Number of witnesses: 0 Number of objects: 3 Shape of objects: Looked like bright stars moving together.

Full Description of event/sighting: Very similar to another sighting: Maple Ridge, British Columbia Three Glowing White Lights. (Witness referring to: *Maple Ridge, British Columbia Two Blue Lights Moving Erratically*

I noticed the three objects moving northeast across the sky but unlike the other sighting they did not stay in a uniform pattern. Two were more in front and one sped up and slowed down relative to the other one and they sometimes veered closer then back apart while the one on the rear trailed behind at a distance of about three times the distance of the two in the lead.

I could not estimate altitude but they traveled across my field of vision, approximately 90 degrees, in less than five minutes. I often watch satellites in the night sky here as the valley is relatively free from the "aurora"commercials' being in a very remote place. They could be seen easily and clearly in a very clear sky.These moved much more quickly than satellites usually do and the definitely were independent of each other based on they way they kept changing their positions relative to each other.

I have been watching satellites since the '50's and have watched them over various countries while traveling in North America and Europe. I have never seen anything like this, not even close.

Additional Information:

Hi Brain,

You're welcome. I grew up on and around air bases and I've lived near airports and/or military air bases most of my life. These were completely silent and they were absolutely not any type of aircraft I've ever seen before. I used to sail a lot and also camped quite a bit and am pretty familiar with the night sky but I've never seen two objects behave like that let alone three. They were brighter than most of the stars in the sky. My wife and I saw the space shuttle do an orbit overhead a few weeks ago and that was very bright, these weren't quite that bright.

Very strange, indeed!

The main reason I filed the report is that the other report I referred to was so similar. Good hunting to you!

Thank you to the witness for their report.

Would you like to be a guest on my radio show ? (The Vike Report) If so and have an interesting UFO or Sasquatch story to relate, please drop Brian Vike, Director of HBCC UFO Research a line with the information, please include your telephone number so I can make arrangements for the interview. Please note that HBCC UFO Research does not ever give out anyone's private information to anyone.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Also advertise your product with HBCC UFO Research, all advertising funds go directly to a new toll free UFO reporting hotline.

Details on how to Advertising On The HBCC UFO Research Website, Radio Show & Newsletters. *Advertising On The HBCC UFO Research Website, Radio Show & Newsletters*

Radio show host for the Vike Report, eyewitness relating their experiences. *The Vike Report Eyewitness UFO Radio Show*

Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do. *Vike Report Radio Show Blog*

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments:

Post a Comment