Sunday, February 10, 2008

Coe Hill, Ontario A Bright Light Above The Tree Line

Posted: February 10, 2008

Date: August 17, 2007 Time: Approx: 9:15 p.m.

Approach Direction: North. Departure Direction: Southeast. Witness Direction: North.

Description: Bright light above tree-line. I'm out walking the dog, some air-force low flying planes had gone by earlier. I watched it coming as I walk down the highway. I'm almost at my neighbours house, I knock on the door, two people come out. They see it, as it moves out of view, south-east. No flashing lights, no sound, too low to be satellite.

Color/Shape: Bright ball of light, in a hurry.

Height & Speed: One mile, about the speed of the army planes.

TV/Radio/Press: No.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment