Saturday, February 9, 2008

Brighton - Trenton, Ontario More Unusual UFO Activity

Posted: February 9, 2008

Date: August 16, 2007 Time: 9:30 p.m. - 4:30a.m.

Location of Sighting: Brighton On, Trenton, On. Number of witnesses: 2 Number of objects: 12?. Shape of objects: Flashing multi colored lights.

Full Description of event/sighting: Hi, it's me again, I sent a report in the Spring almost the same. Since that time I have started paying more attention to the sky and have been quite amazed at what I have seen. I was in Brighton, Ontario on the evening of the 16th August. At dusk I went out on the deck to take a look at the sky and about a dozen of the objects could be seen over Lake Ontario about 1km west of the beach at Presquile Provincial Park just sitting in the sky like last time. We (another witness) then observed one object start climbing at a 45 degree angle until it was quite high in the air and then it just stopped. When it stopped another one very close to it took off in a straight line from west to east until we lost sight of it. At that point I had to step inside for a while, so I went in side. At about 4:00am the next morning I was awakened by my dog, so while I was up, I decided to see if they were still there. At this time they were still out, but now they were congregated around the Trenton air base.

They must have been low because you could clearly make out the flashing lights which normally can't be picked up without binoculars. The week before we were at my house which is north of highway seven near Havelock, Ontario. My friend who was over went to bed, and went downstairs when I went to bed about 11:00p.m., my friend was still awake and he asked me if I could see a light outside the window. I looked out the window and could see one of the same objects very low in the sky over a neighbors farm not far from my place. We watched it for a while and decided to go back to bed and tried to go to sleep. A few hours later we were awakened by said neighbors dog going nuts. When I looked out the window the object was still there just above the tree tops, but this time it was moving around in tight circles like a bumble bee. After about a half hour of the dog going nuts we heard a helicopter that flew in from the west. It came in real low and slow right over my place towards the direction of the neighbors.

The helicopter was lit up with more lights then I have ever seen on one before. Almost like a Christmas tree. It did a fly past of the object real close and then carried on. After that the neighbors took their dog in and shut off all their lights. The object then gained some altitude but did not leave for some time. Since I have first noticed these things I see them all the time. There are usually one or two around my place, but they are always very high up and rarely move around. I have never seen them so low as I did the other week. The helicopter tells me the authorities know about them because we rarely see helicopters around here especially flying that low or at that time of night, or lit up like this one was. I noticed in one of your previous postings someone mentioned seeing similar objects and mentioned chemtrails. This summer we have experienced alot of that in massive amounts for the first time. It has been a pretty much daily thing since spring. I don't know if the two are related but I have never seen these objects before either and now the two are as regular as the rising of the sun. I hope you find this useful.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

Would you like to be a guest on my radio show ? (The Vike Report) If so and have an interesting UFO or Sasquatch story to relate, please drop Brian Vike, Director of HBCC UFO Research a line with the information, please include your telephone number so I can make arrangements for the interview. Please note that HBCC UFO Research does not ever give out anyone's private information to anyone.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Also advertise your product with HBCC UFO Research, all advertising funds go directly to a new toll free UFO reporting hotline.

Details on how to Advertising On The HBCC UFO Research Website, Radio Show & Newsletters. *Advertising On The HBCC UFO Research Website, Radio Show & Newsletters*

Radio show host for the Vike Report, eyewitness relating their experiences. *The Vike Report Eyewitness UFO Radio Show*

Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do. *Vike Report Radio Show Blog*

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments:

Post a Comment