Sunday, February 24, 2008

Boston Bar, British Columbia Object Pulsates And Travels Off

Posted: February 24, 2008

Date: 1968 ?
Time: Evening

Hi there, I was just telling my kids the other day about an experience I had as a child and thought if would be neat to Google Boston Bar UFO.

Imagine my surprise to see something that falls in line with my own experience. I can't say what year it was, but I'm 46 now and was a child then, so it very well may have been '68. My grandparents told my parents that they had to come up to North Bend, and see what a lot of people around were talking about. We went up, and my grandfather set up his telescope, and the whole family sat in the back yard, watching the first star that appeared (at my grandfather's insistence).

When it had become completely dark, I don't know what time, all of a sudden, the star we had been fixed on started pulsating and changing colors with each pulse. It did this several times, and then whisked away without any apparent acceleration, across the sky horizontally until it disappeared over the mountain.

I swear to God, this is the absolute truth. My whole family saw it together that night, many years ago.

P.S. If you would like, feel free to email me back.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment