Monday, February 11, 2008

Armstrong, Manitoba Bizarre Object Moves Erratically

Posted: February 11, 2008

Date: September 17, 2007 Time: Approx: 11:20 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Armstrong, MB. Number of witnesses: 6 Number of objects: 4 Shape of objects: Circles.

Full Description of event/sighting: My friends and I were having a bonfire outside. The sky was super clear and all the stars were very visible, and like usual I would gaze out into the stars, staring at the big dipper. Then I noticed something weird. Just over to the west I saw a blinking light, at which I was sure was a satellite. Then it stopped and slowly went east, then as fast as I could see, it shot downwards to the S/W just over the Skylake pig barns. It must have been at least 50 feet off the ground, just over the tree-line. My friends saw me staring and they saw it too. We all ran into the house to tell my parents but my Aunty came outside instead, at first she didn't believe it. But then now everyone was outside, the light slowly moved up and down then side to side and changing colors. The colors I've never even seen before. But the weird thing was on both sides of the sky we saw 4 blinking lights headed towards the object. All of a sudden the light vanished, but appeared just over the field in the back yard and then shot up. The blinking lights also vanished also.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

Would you like to be a guest on my radio show ? (The Vike Report) If so and have an interesting UFO or Sasquatch story to relate, please drop Brian Vike, Director of HBCC UFO Research a line with the information, please include your telephone number so I can make arrangements for the interview. Please note that HBCC UFO Research does not ever give out anyone's private information to anyone.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Also advertise your product with HBCC UFO Research, all advertising funds go directly to a new toll free UFO reporting hotline.

Details on how to Advertising On The HBCC UFO Research Website, Radio Show & Newsletters. *Advertising On The HBCC UFO Research Website, Radio Show & Newsletters*

Radio show host for the Vike Report, eyewitness relating their experiences. *The Vike Report Eyewitness UFO Radio Show*

Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do. *Vike Report Radio Show Blog*

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments:

Post a Comment