Monday, February 11, 2008

Alberta UFO Sightings And Graphics

Posted: February 11, 2008

HBCC UFO Research Note: The letter below is from a witness who has seen some really interesting things and they supplied nice graphics to go with them. There were the original reports on my website, but when things were packed up back on October 20, 2006 all the reports were packed up and placed away in a spare room. I have not got into all the boxes to dig everything out and add to the site which I better start doing pretty soon. But anyway, below is the witnesses report along with graphic.

Brian, This is (name removed) from Alberta. These drawings go with the reports I sent you about two years ago. I don’t know if you still have them somewhere in your archives. These are just roughly done to give an idea of what sightings looked like to other family members and myself. I’m slowly figuring out how to use the drawing tool in my computer.

A pillar of fire. This object was hanging in mid-air for quite awhile. Seen by my parent’s, my siblings and myself in early seventies late one summer night. As I recall it was still hanging there when we all went into the house. The distance from out home and the object is about a 1 mile at our local airstrip or airport. It’s no longer in use. Back then the trees were no so tall which made the sky look bigger. And back then our community didn’t have electricity so it was very strange to see something like this. It was pretty big.

A UFO seen by my dad in the mid seventies in his trap-line. This was a daytime sighting. He said he heard a humming sound coming from the machine. A bright blue light was flashing on top. He had his hunting dog with him at the time and he told us that the dog was scared and stayed behind him growling but not really loud.

A rough drawing of what I saw back in 1982 around 11:00 or 11:30pm late one night. It may have been July or August maybe even Sept. There was no snow on the ground yet anyway and it was dark. This sighting took place almost exactly between the two communities of Cadotte Lake and Little Buffalo. If you removed the blue part on the front of the drawing and turned it a pale yellow, it would be pretty close to the colours it had when I saw it. The funny thing about it is my husband doesn’t remember seeing it or me yelling at him to stop so I can get out of the truck to watch it. To this day he doesn’t. I swear I saw it and I’ll never forget it.

My many thanks to the witness for all the reports they sent in, in the past and for these new graphics.





Would you like to be a guest on my radio show ? (The Vike Report) If so and have an interesting UFO or Sasquatch story to relate, please drop Brian Vike, Director of HBCC UFO Research a line with the information, please include your telephone number so I can make arrangements for the interview. Please note that HBCC UFO Research does not ever give out anyone's private information to anyone.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Also advertise your product with HBCC UFO Research, all advertising funds go directly to a new toll free UFO reporting hotline.

Details on how to Advertising On The HBCC UFO Research Website, Radio Show & Newsletters. *Advertising On The HBCC UFO Research Website, Radio Show & Newsletters*

Radio show host for the Vike Report, eyewitness relating their experiences. *The Vike Report Eyewitness UFO Radio Show*

Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do. *Vike Report Radio Show Blog*

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments:

Post a Comment