Sunday, January 20, 2008

Winnipeg, Manitoba Jet Fighter In Pursuit Of A UFO

Posted: January 20, 2008

Date: September 1, 2006 Time: Approx: 8:00 p.m.

Message: Friday, Sept.1/06 at approx. 8:00 p.m. I was watching TV with my 3 year old son in the living room when I heard the distant sound of a fighter jet flying relatively close by. I quickly walked into the kitchen and opened our patio doors to see if I could spot it. I located it pretty much straight north of our house (pretty sure it was a CF-18) He was pretty high up. I would guess around 5000 feet. He was heading south and started making a hard right turn towards the west. I looked further to the west and noticed a fairly bright object that was flying in a northerly direction. Within 2-3 seconds of me spotting the object, it changed direction to the west and started to climb. The fighter changed direction also. It clearly was in pursuit. I lost sight of the object as it seemed to have climbed through the clouds. I kept my eyes on the fighter until it either disappeared through the clouds or was too far away to see. The fighter was really moving. From the time I spotted the fighter to the time I lost sight of it was only about 10 seconds. I called to my wife to "come and see what this thing is chasing" but she was too late. For the next 20 minutes I observed 4 or 5 passenger jets that had just taken off from Winnipeg International.

Airport head south and then bank to the west. Each one of them caught a reflection of the sun as they gained altitude. At that point you couldn't make out the shape of the plane. All I could see was a bright reflection. Compared to the UFO however, the jet liners were traveling a fraction of the speed (approx: 5x slower) and they took alot longer to disappear from sight. The fighter was flying the same direction as the object but it never reflected back any of the sunlight. The fighter was just a black dot against the clouds. The UFO was larger than the fighter and much faster than the passenger planes. It also seemed to be dipping and diving in a strange way as it flew off. It didn't look natural whatever it was or maybe my eyes were playing tricks?, I don't know. It did stand out from the fighter and the passenger jets though. Very weird. Our house is located at the south end of (removed) road (on the east side) just north of the south perimeter highway.

Thank you to the witness for the interesting report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments:

Post a Comment