Monday, January 28, 2008

West Of Ste-Angele-De-Monnoir, Quebec Strange Light (UFO)

Posted: January 28, 2008

Date: May 12, 2007 Time: 8:20 p.m.

Location: 1-2 km west of Ste-Angele de Monnoir, Qc, on Highway 10. Location of Sighting: 1-2 km west of Ste-Angele de Monnoir, Qc, on Highway 10 Number of witnesses: 4 Number of objects: 1 Shape of objects: Very bright light in the sky.

Description: Saturday May 12th, I, with 3 other friends, was travelling back to Montreal, QC.

Around 8:50 p.m. we were on Highway 10, heading West, just 1 or 2 km West of Ste-Angele-de-Monnoir.

I was driving and looking on the horizon. Then I saw a very bright white light. There were some high altitude clouds and the light was way below the clouds. The light drew my attention because it was very bright. At first I thought it was the beacon light of a plane. I live in Ville St. Laurent in Montreal and my apartment is right on the path of Pierre-Eliott Trudeau International Airport so I'm used to see beacon lights.

So, the light was going up slowly, than it started to move left to right and right to left. The amplitude of the movement was about 1 cm from my perspective. But what drew more attention from it was the fact the light didn't change in brightness. If it was the beacon light of a plane, it should have changed in brightness, depending on the changing orientation of the plane. I yelled my friends to look at the light. I said "look at the light, I think it's a UFO". They laughed, 1-2 second while looking for the light. They all located it quickly, and they witnessed the lateral movements. The lateral movements lasted about 15-20 seconds. Suddenly, the light stopped moving laterally. After a few seconds it faded to become brown-orange, for 2-3 seconds. And it faded completely. No white flashing light, no red or green light, nothing. And the clouds were very high in the sky, so there was no cloud between the light and us.

The whole observation lasted about 2 minutes 30. My friends saw the last 20-30 seconds.

We all witnessed the light and it's strange behavior and as we discussed the observation, we all agreed it was a strange event and surely not a plane or an helicopter or a meteorite. We classified the whole event as a UFO sighting, lacking a better explanation.

As I recall the event, I'm still quite sure it was not a plane or a helicopter. I'm a smoker and I smoke outside my apartment all the time. Every time I smoke, especially on the evening, I can see 4 to 12 planes in final approach to Dorval (PET International Airport). They fly right over my apartment 500-600 feet high, so I can see beacon lights every day, many times a day. It didn't look like one.

Thank for reading my report.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Radio show host for the Vike Report, eyewitness relating their experiences. *The Vike Report Eyewitness UFO Radio Show*

Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do. *Vike Report Radio Show Blog*

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments:

Post a Comment