Sunday, January 20, 2008

Surrey, British Columbia Unknown Object (UFO)

Posted: January 20, 2008

Date: October 2006 Time: 12:00 a.m. until 2:00 a.m.

Number of witnesses: 2 Number of objects: 1 Shape of objects: Like a giant Delta Force helicopter.

Full Description of event/sighting: Around 12:00 a.m. (just after midnight) in October 2006 late one evening I was on my back balcony where I have a view of the Frazer river. I was drinking my coffee and checking out the northern sky, as there seemed to be some very strange stars in the sky which if you can get a pair of binoculars you can actually see them flash the colors red, amber and green. I saw what appeared to be a star getting brighter, so I called my girl friend to the balcony to have a look at it. She came out on to the deck to have a look, this was in the northern sky. After looking north for about 2 minutes I for some reason turned around and looked up and saw an object sitting in the sky above my house. It's shape was triangular and I could only see the front, as the house blocked the rest of the view. It was a weird color and the texture was a sandy grey with some kind of pattern down the center. I believe it to be 100 feet up.

It was huge, larger than any plane I've ever seen. No, it wasn't the blimp either. It suddenly wasn't there any more. I asked my girl friend what it was, making sure I wasn't seeing things. I started trying to find it again and eventually I saw it to the east of the house and within seconds it's there traveling slowly and floating.

I was trying to make out the details when I notice a large, what looks like a dome on top of a oblong shape. The tail end seems to look like a delta force helicopter, again shifting position. I now could see the rear of it and this design ran up the back. Suddenly this light comes on, a red blinking light. Now with binoculars in hand, my girl friend is trying to see the object, but can't make out the body of it as it travels over the Frazer river. It moves over the Simon Frazer, comes to a stop and holds for maybe 5 minutes, then heads east over what seemed like Coquitlam. It traveled east to the Portman Bridge, stopped then traveled back west to the same point at Simon Frazer and stopped and headed east again.

It repeated this for 2 hours and I also observed the object through binoculars. I'm wondering if the people that live in that area would notice a light shining on there house in the middle of the night. The spot light always seemed pointed down in a fixed position. Police helicopters always seem to move around a little bit. By the way I didn't here a sound at 2:00 a.m. The blinking red light which had been blinking, only red at the same interval for two hours at the same point to point of travel. It leaves in a southwest direction at a casual but more hasty rate of speed.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Radio show host for the Vike Report, eyewitness relating their experiences. *The Vike Report Eyewitness UFO Radio Show*

Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do. *Vike Report Radio Show Blog*

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments:

Post a Comment