Saturday, January 26, 2008

Sudbury, Ontario A Bright Yellow Streak In The Sky

Posted: January 26, 2008

Date: March 17, 2007 Time: 11:20 p.m.

Approach Direction: South. Departure Direction: North. Witness Direction: East.

Description: It was a cold night when I was walking my dogs. I do about 3 loops up and down my street with my dogs. Coming around the first time something caught the corner of my right eye. I looked up, without tilting my head and saw a bright yellow streak in the sky. I know what your thinking, it sounds just like a standard "shooting star" but it was very thick and lasted a while. It wasn't as fast, probably lasted for about 2 seconds or maybe 3. I could almost make out a ball formation at the end of it (and am fairly sure of that) but I can say for sure. I also can't say how long the streak was, the beginning of it was blocked out by my hood. As I saw it, the ending of it stopped at a specific point and the tail just disappeared nearly instantly following into the same spot.

Normally I would not report this if it was not for my dog, the light was about 75 degrees up from us and it really drew my dogs attention. Planes pass over my house every night and he never cares. But as he watched it, and watched it disappear, he kept looking, probably 10 seconds after it was gone. Like he was waiting for it to come back. I don't think it made a sound, but I couldn't tell, I had my headphones on.

Color/Shape: Yellow

Height & Speed: 15,000-20,000 ft

TV/Radio/Press: Not yet, highly doubtable.

Thank you to UFOINFO:- http://www.ufoinfo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment