Sunday, January 20, 2008

Ste. Adolphe, Manitoba Triangular Craft Fly's Right Over Top Of Witnesses

Posted: January 20, 2008

HBCC UFO Research Note: Now this sighting below is a very interesting one and I would like to ask that if anyone in this area had seen anything unusual on September 23, 2006 at around 8:30 p.m. to please contact me here at HBCC UFO Research.

Date: September 23, 2006 Time: Approx: 8:30 p.m.

Message: My brother and I were driving south from Ste. Adolphe down Ste. Mary's Road in the country when I pointed out to him that there was a light in the sky to our right, and that it was no tower or light of any kind had ever seen there before. We didn't think anything of it, but kept our eyes on it. All of the sudden the light appeared in the field about a hundred feet in front of us and about 150 feet to our left. I started getting a little bit worried, and my brother and I both started to wonder and panic a little. All of the sudden the light started moving very slowly and straight west from the field toward the road (we were travelling south). It proceeded to travel at about 30 kilometers an hour (I was going regular high way speeds, but I was so fixated on the light that my brother had to scream at me to stay in the right lane).

The aircraft traveled right above us! My brother opened the window and looked directly at the object, and I stared at it as it went by. We both said at the same time, "What is that thing ?" We both concluded that it was triangular, with one main light on the bottom of it in the middle and possibly one small light on each of the 3 sides of the aircraft. It is absolutely crucial to note that there was absolutely no noise being emitted from the aircraft ! No whooshing noise, no noise of an engine, absolutely nothing, and the craft was so close, a maximum of a couple hundred feet up. It then kept on going towards the river. We watched it for a bit, it turned right, then went back, then repeated that a couple of more times, and then disappeared. We have absolutely no idea what it was, but whatever it was, neither of us have ever seen anything like it on earth.

Additional Information:

The date was Saturday, September 23rd (this last weekend), and the time was about 8:30 in the evening. I also considered the possibility that others may have seen it, but at the time that it was directly over top of my car there was no other vehicles in sight. I am absolutely perplexed as to what this may be. Thank you for taking this seriously, and I can guarantee you that me and my brother both absolutely swear and would testify to what we saw. Thanks again.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments:

Post a Comment