Friday, January 11, 2008

South East Of Saskatoon, Saskatchewan

Posted: January 11, 2008

Date: May 25, 2005 Time: Just before midnight.

It was just before midnight and I was staying at my parents acreage. I had a couple of co-workers over to say good-byes because I was leaving for the summer. They left and I decided to go into the city to spend the night at my boyfriends house. I was heading away from the city, (Saskatoon.) And there is no immediate light source in that direction. However there was this white-ish light behind the clouds making the sky light reddish. (The sky looked the exact way over the city as well, there was a gentle misty rain that night and the sky from the city lights was red too.) I started to think that the moon looked so pretty behind the clouds.

(But this couldn't be the moon, because it was too close to the horizon. Plus the rest of the sky was dark where there wasn't any light, so if there was a full moon the whole sky would have had consistent lighting.) I wasn't thinking this at the time I was just thinking that it looked pretty. I turned onto the main road and was heading towards a small highway access in town. I kept looking at the large light and noticed there was about seven flashing lights in all directions below the big light. I did a double take and pulled over. The lights kept flashing. I thought that maybe it could have been my eyes playing tricks on me, but they were bright and flashing even when my car was stopped. I hit the pedal and drove into town, I was actually pretty scared and my mind was racing for something logical. But after picking up my boyfriend and making him drive me back out there, I could find any explanation.

The sky was no longer lit in that direction, (the weather hadn't changed.) The possible property lights were much lower and in the further left direction than I had seen. And there was no moon scheduled in the sky in that direction . I told my story to a friend at work a few months later and she told me that she had just had another friend tell her the exact same description story only outside of Rose Town in the early hours of the morning headed towards Saskatoon.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments:

Post a Comment