Sunday, January 13, 2008

Sechelt, British Columbia Strange Lights

Posted: January 13, 2008

Date: September 15, 2005 Time: 2:30 a.m.

Thursday, the 15th of September, at approximately 2:30 am, from the parking lot at the North side of the hospital in Sechelt, I viewed a light that looked rather strange in the night sky. I called a nurse out to look at it and she described it exactly like I saw it.

The total time the object was observed in the same location was approximately 35 minutes before clouds moved in to obscure it. Two of us witnessed the object, or whatever. The lights strobed between red, yellow, white, green and on rare moments, blue. The lights were never in the same "rotation" which suggests either communication like semaphore or spinning on the object.

Elevation appeared to be very high, making the object very large. From the hospital North parking lot the object was at +-15 degrees in the North East. It appeared to be far enough away to be at a very high elevation, making it exceptionally large to be viewed from my location.

Like I said, two of us watched this light, I until clouds obscured it. Total time is approximately 35 minutes. The object or whatever it was stayed in the same location all this time. At times, I thought I saw smaller objects coming into it and also leaving it at great speed but could not confirm this. Possibly, I just wanted to think that. I don't know. The small objects were so fast I could have imagined them.

There was no way I could see the object in the viewfinder of my camera, even when I moved out of he parking lot lights, so I snapped three pictures in the general direction. One photo caught it, just barely. Seer what you think. It's off to the far right, the first is the original, the second is a gamma enhanced and the third is a close-up of the enhanced.

Not sure what to make of this. It did not move, the lights "strobed" and it looked big and far away. Definitely not a star as the nurse vouched that it was elongated and looked like a large object perpendicular to the ground, and she saw all the colours of light except the blue.

Original looks very dark as I could not see the object through the viewfinder. I aimed in the approximate direction to get he one photo I got, and thankful for it.

Best regards.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments:

Post a Comment