Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Scarborough, Ontario More Bright Lights Witnessed In Ontario

Posted: January 15, 2008

Date: December 13, 2005 Time: Approx. 6:00 pm & approx. 8:15 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1 Number of objects: 1 Shape of objects: Ball of bright white light.

Full Description of event/sighting: I twice saw a bright white light traveling at a high speed on Tuesday, December 13th.

First sighting was at approximately 6:00 pm from my 8th floor apartment in the area of Birchmount Rd and Sheppard. I live on the northwest corner of a 14 story building with two balconies/views, one facing North and the other West.

I was sitting at my computer (facing East) when to the north, a flash of light caught my attention. It was moving east to west at a high rate of speed. The light was small but very bright. At arms length the light was about the size of a dime. It was white but had a slight flicker that reminds me of a fluorescent bulb. When it flickered though, it would emit other colors than white. The three colors I remember were a lime green, light pink, and sky blue.

I saw it for 6 to 8 seconds before it disappeared into the clouds. It was visible for a half second or so in the clouds, reflecting off of the surrounding cloud in a soft pink light before disappearing entirely. The light didn't fade or dim, it just disappeared.

The second sighting was later that evening at about 8:15 p.m. while sitting in my car facing south on Birchmount Rd at Lawrence Ave. I was stopped at a traffic light when I saw the exact same bright flickering white light fly East to West. It was traveling at the same high rate of speed. This time I was only able to see it for 2 or 3 seconds before losing sight of it behind some buildings.

To put the two sightings in contrast, the first sighting I was facing north, while the second sighting I was located about 5 kilometers south of the first sighting and facing South. The part of the sky where I saw the light the second time is not visible from my apartment.

My apartment is in the direct path of two busy airports (Pearson International to the West & Buttonville Airport to the north) and I have seen thousands of planes and their lights at night. This light I saw on two occasions was unlike any plane's lights I've ever seen, and it was moving too fast and was too low to the ground to be a plane.

Whatever it was, it was unforgettable. :)

Keep up the great work on the site, Brian!

Thank you to JC for the report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments:

Post a Comment