Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Quesnel, British Columbia Dazzling Light Show

Posted: January 15, 2008

Date: February 13, 2006 Time: 11:00 p.m.

Hi all, what a night with my new friends. I could see them when I walked out from work at 11:00 pm and they were all over the skies again last night. Last night was a very clear night up until 1:00am and they seem to blend in with the stars and one thinks it's a star until you look closer. I am not sure what they are but there's intelligence in there. One was so close that I was a bit afraid coming home. That it would all of a sudden swoop down in front of my car and it felt like it was following me, so I flew home. Once I got home I ran inside and grabbed the camera, hoping they were close enough to take a picture, (took 5) but only the one had a red mark on it.

I was able to see them close enough with the binoculars and finally to see a shape. They were cone shaped, but with a flat bottom and not pointy. Their light is so bright it's like a welders light (with flashing lights). Anyway, I decided to flash the front lights and see what happened, not much but I kept doing it every 5 to 10 minutes or so. I'd flash them 5 to 10 times then run to the window and wave. Well after doing that 3 or 4 times, the "bright one" flashed a few times and came closer towards the house.

Then all of a sudden one of them that was close to the bright one went streaking across the sky ( about 20 or 30 yards or so I'd say) and fell straight down leaving a comet (streak) effect of gold or fiery sparkles. At that point I got a little nervous. I stopped for a while and gathered my nerves then kept waving every now and then. The bright one stayed for quite a while and I could see it get closer to the house then back away every now and then, but not much else after that. Then around 12:30 I noticed it was going further and further way. I then when I checked at 1:00am and they were all gone. The clouds had rolled in and I couldn't see any of them anywhere, "what a trip I tell you", wow!! This is my story and I'm sticking to it. I still can't believe I'm seeing this.

Thank you to the eye witness for the really interesting report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments:

Post a Comment