Sunday, January 27, 2008

Prince Rupert, British Columbia ZigZagging Ball Of Light Dropped Two Red UFOs

Posted: January 27, 2008

Date: 2006 - 2007 Time: Evening.

I am writing because ever since last year me, my boyfriend and a close friend of ours has seen many glowing light in Prince Rupert, BC. The first one we saw was last year, my boyfriend and went upstairs to the computer room and looked out the window and this ball of light look as if he had startled it, as it did a few zig zags and shot over to the mountain. He yelled for me to look at it, we observed it for a while and then 2 red lights dropped out of it, and the yellowish white ball of light just hovered over the mountain.

The red lights started scanning the mountainside, moving very, very quickly and in weird movements. We called the RCMP who said if it wasn't coming for us and not to worry. But come on, that was very out of the ordinary, so we watched it for a while longer and the ball of light starting moving upwards, kind of like hovering slowly and turning, like a bluish and purplish then looked as if it got a little bigger. The two red lights shot up inside and it was gone in the blink of an eye. I called my mom too, and the next day she told her friend who said, that's crazy because one of my regular customers just showed me a picture on their digital camera of a bluish light and they saw it in Port Ed on the same night.

So I felt better that I wasn't crazy, then we observed it for about a week. Then we've seen a few since, but last night something told me to look outside, like this feeling it was strange and I yelled for my boyfriend to look. It was the same light hovering over our house. It wasn't Jupiter or the north star because it was on the opposite side of the house. We watched it slowly hover upwards and kind of sideways, just like last year. Then a little light, so tiny you had to look closely moved right underneath it and that one moved across the sky. The funny thing about these lights is that it's soundless, no noise at all and it disappeared. The funny thing about all these strange occurrences is that every time me and my boyfriend looked up online about UFOs we always see something that night. So I think somehow its connected, it might sound crazy, but I'm a sane person, I assure you. Were just very interested in UFOs.

Thank you to the witness for their reports.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Radio show host for the Vike Report, eyewitness relating their experiences. *The Vike Report Eyewitness UFO Radio Show*

Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do. *Vike Report Radio Show Blog*

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments:

Post a Comment