Thursday, January 17, 2008

Parkland Area, Manitoba Multiple Lights Moving Around In The Sky

Posted: January 17, 2008

Date: May 26 and 27, 2006 Time: Approx: 11:30 pm both nights.

Number of witnesses: 1 Number of objects: Multiple Shape of objects: Small spheres

Full Description of event/sighting: The strangeness continues Brian. I was outside looking up at the sky about 11:30 pm or so on Friday night. I was on the front deck of the cabin and there was a pretty big system rolling through. The entire sky had lightning, but never heard any thunder. There wasn't any rain, but the wind was very strong probably 50km/hr gusting to 70km/hr. I was standing facing south towards the lake and when I looked up, I saw a small sphere that was bright with a white light. I watched with the thought maybe a firefly. With the wind gusting I continued to look up then I witnessed many of these small bright spheres fly in all directions but always overhead. They did not flicker, they remained lit. They were all over the place and all of them were well above the trees. I watched them for so long my neck got sore and I came in. I thought maybe lightning balls. I talked to my friends the next day when a sprite was mentioned, and I thought it maybe to be the cause of the phenomena. I discarded that thought the next evening. Saturday night I went outside around the same time and the weather almost identical to the night before, including wind speed.

I looked up and there they were again. They were up high but not into the clouds. There was more lightning, at least the clouds lit up. I never actually saw any lightning as I watched, yet I never heard any thunder all night long just like Friday. These objects were flying in no certain directions. They all seemed rather random in their directions and their speed. If I had to guess was maybe 70 to 80 km/hr there were between 30 and 40 (at least), each night. They were constantly lit up and only once in a while would one disappear then reappear. I watched them for about 15 minutes and went back inside the cab.

I have been searching for an explanation but haven't come up with anything. Maybe you have an idea? Anyway I am off to the lake again tomorrow. I will try to keep a camera around from now on. If you have any questions, you know I'll be around.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments:

Post a Comment