Friday, January 11, 2008

London, Ontario Three White Lights In The Shape Of A Triangle

Posted: January 11, 2008

Date: July 27, 2005 Time: About 12.35 p.m.

Last Wed. July 27 my friend Scott and I had finished our work out program at his house.

We live in a suburb of London Ontario called (name removed), I live at the very top of a hill called Look Out Court were I can see most of the city. Within a two minute walk from my house there are three huge communication towers at the top of our hill, and there are five or six with in 5 minute drives from here in the area.

It was about 12.35 pm when he was taking me home, and he pointed out something in the sky, it would have been less than a thousand feet of the ground traveling toward Aylmer, or North East. It had three whites lights in the shape of a triangle, one light on each axes, and an orangey light in the center. It was weird, we were looking at an angle so it would suggest at the side of the ship, however it appeared as if we were looking at in from bottom up.

It was moving slowly over the houses, we followed it as it was going toward the top of the hill and my street. As we pulled up to my court Scott was on his cell phone to his mother describing it, he tells me now that is cell phone was braking in and out.

We got out of the car in my court, there was no noise from this thing at all. When we got out of the car, the lights (craft) was between two towers but lower than there tops, just hovering. (Name removed) told his mother he was letting her go to snap a picture with his cell cam, at that point the thing simply vanished and (name removed) call to his mother was cut off. It did not crash and there was no sonic bang so I would imagine it was still up there, just with its lights off.

I called the police, whom said call the airport, when I did that they told me no pilots were known to be out this way but to call the RCMP at a number they gave me, when I did I got an officer in Toronto that didn't seem to know why I was calling him, but he recorded it anyway and said he would call authorities in London.

Now Almost a week later my friends tell me that they saw on the news that the police are telling people ( I assume cause more called in about it) that what they saw was some kind of blimp.

I did not see a blimp, and even if I did, it would have blinking lights, that wouldn't turn off, it would be higher, it would make some noise, and London Airport sure as hell would have known about it.

What did I see? Who made up this blimp sorry?....

Thank you to the witness for the report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments:

Post a Comment