Thursday, January 17, 2008

Lockport, Manitoba Black Triangular Shaped Object With Lights

Posted: January 17, 2008

Date: May 26, 2006 Time: 2:00 a.m.

Number of witnesses: 2 Number of objects: 1 Shape of objects: Black triangular.

Full Description of event/sighting: Tonight a male friend of mine and I went for a midnight drive to Lockport to share company and enjoy the night. We parked by the water and sat on the picnic tables talking. After being there for awhile, my friend pointed and said to me to look over because there was a firecracker in the sky. I laughed and told him it wasn't a firecracker but just a satellite. He disagreed and said it can't be, it wasn't there when we got here. Then I said to him, well it isn't a firecracker either, it isn't exploding. It was a bright light that was hovering pretty low just above the trees across the waters by the rich houses, and it remained stationary for about ten minutes after my friend noticed it and brought it to my attention.

Next thing, he is saying, look, its moving now. I looked and sure enough it was moving slowly across the sky at a low height. As it came closer over to where we were I could see it was a black triangular shaped object with lights on the three points of it and it made no noise whatsoever. It freaked us out. We just stared hard at it as it went slowly over us and I could clearly see it. It had a red blinking light in the middle of the bottom where the two points are and it moved to slow to be an aircraft of any sort. We watched it slowly move across the sky and then it eventually went out of our sight. It was exciting to witness this but at the same time it was freaky and scary for us. We never experienced this before. We left right away as it creeped us out, to be out in the night and to see this strange thing in the sky. As soon as I came home at 2:30, I came straight on the computer to research on the internet and sure enough, there are many sightings like mine tonight and describing exactly what we saw in the skies. It was neat but it is scary and disturbing. It obviously is an advanced aircraft because I don't know of any normal aircraft that can hover stationary in one spot like that and hover so low without making any noise. Awesome to say the least, plus my cell phone was acting funny afterwards too and I believe it was because of that UFO we encountered.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments:

Post a Comment