Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Gravenhurst, Ontario Hovering UFOs In A Triangular Formation

Posted: January 23, 2008

Date: N/A Time: N/A

Hello! My name is (removed). My buddy (removed) gave me your email address and told me you were interested in what I experienced one night....here it is

I don't remember the date, but I was in Gravenhurst, Ontario one summer night, and a buddy and I were sitting in lawn chairs in my backyard, gazing at the stars and chatting up a storm. There were trees behind us and the house in front of us. We were looking up into the sky, and all of a sudden we both seen this very bright light moving from the trees behind us (on the left hand side) and disappear behind the house (in front of us). It looked like a minivan with it's high beams on, flying in the sky. We were freaked out.

About a half hour later, we noticed another bright light, this time moving from the trees behind us (on the left hand side) and disappear behind my house. About the same amount of time later, again (by this time, we were freaked out and wanted to tell someone, but didn't want to be laughed at....) this bright light came from directly behind us and disappeared. We started talking, noticed that about every half hour we seen this thing, so we decided to wait for the next one. We wait, wait wait....nothing. I stand up and turn around and there are three very bright lights hovering in the sky. They were in a triangle formation. We were pretty amazed and eventually we just left.

And that was my experience.

Please write back, tell me what you think.

Thank you to the witness for this report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

3 comments:

  1. I had the same experience and I actually know this woman because I lived in Gravenhurst and she has told me this story, the one I was was approximately the same time that summer and about 100 feet from her yard

    ReplyDelete
  2. did anyone see a double flash of light over Gravenhurst Ontario on Friday August 30.2013 around 10;15PM or so??
    It was a like a strobe light that flashed twice in the sky straight above us very high up. My son and I saw it. We were amazed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have seen them and it is now April 2014...

    ReplyDelete