Thursday, January 17, 2008

East Vancouver, BC Another Witness Observes The Strange Red Light

Posted: January 17, 2008

Date: March 25, 2006 Time: Approx: 4:00 a.m.

Hey, Brian, about that story posted today on your website about the red flashing bright light, my girlfriend and I were awake at that time (she has a sore elbow from breaking it months ago) and I noticed it moving from north to south, kind of over East Vancouver. It was flashing and very red. I pointed it out to my girlfriend who said it was probably a FedEx plane coming in, as I think those mail carriers are allowed to fly early in the morning.

All I know is that that light was really red, and from our vantage point, seemed to have only one red light and nothing more ie. no green or white nav lights.

I guess all you could do is phone YVR and ask if a FedEX plane came in to land at that time.

PS: As we were awake, I joked that we should be looking out our bedroom window for UFOs as they are seen early in the morning. I told my girlfriend about the guy who lived near English Bay and saw a UFO over English Bay at 4:00am awhile back.

Additional Information:

Yes, it was around 4:00 am. I was up before my girlfriend, but she woke up suddenly because her elbow was hurting her. As we were talking, that's when I noticed the light outside in the distance. Our bedroom blinds are always open slightly as one of our cats always rattles them if they are closed (so she can't look out).

The first thing I noticed was that it was really, really red. The weather was clear with medium puffy clouds. The red sure stood out against the dark blue sky.

Hello, Mr. Vike!

Here's a few more observations on that red light from early this morning. When I said that it was flashing, it wasn't really "flashing" with some strobe-like effect, it was more like these slow pulses ever second or so.

One can hear in their mind what the pulsing would sound like, sort of like a ...... whooomp ...... whooomp ...... whooomp .... as it moved quickly but not too quick.

I am still not feeling that "My, God, I just saw a UFO" kind of thing, but the more I think about it, the creepier it's starting to feel to me.

The creepiest thing is that I wouldn't have seen it if I didn't wake up from a harsh dream, realizing I had to pee, peeing then climbing back into bed, hitting my girlfriends sore arm where she wakes up, we talk and as we talk I glance out the slightly raised blinds (for the cat) where I see this intensely red shining light.

It was I reckon maybe 2 miles or so away, and most people would automatically think that it was probably a jet. The shape wasn't elongated like a jet would be, but it is still hard to tell at night from a distance.

As for the other lights and craft that I've seen (I never saw nothing until I moved to Burnaby) they all appeared "out of the blue". Literally. Especially the small light that flew 10 ft. over the Cessna over BCIT back in Feb of 2002.

With this morning's sighting, "accidental" sighting more like it, it really suggests that people who happen to see genuine UFOs are indeed lucky. Some people do say this type of thing.

I agree. All of the stuff that I've seen, all I was doing was either smoking, walking my dog, or stretching my legs. I have been wondering to myself lately when I would see my next UFO, or perhaps do I really want to see one, but as it is I did but I just don't know it yet.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments:

Post a Comment