Monday, January 28, 2008

Cottage Near The Bay Of Fundy A Bright Orange Orb 30 Meters Over Lake

Posted: January 28, 2008

Date: May 6, 2007 Time: Approx: 12:00 a.m.

I have cottage near the Bay of Fundy, literally in the middle of nowhere and on the night of May 6th I saw a bright orange orb of light over our lake at approximately 12:00am. I have been going to this cottage for 40 years and know the area quite well from working in the National Park there for 8 years as well as the cottage. Once I saw this, there was no explanation, I was in awe and was amazed. It appeared to be about 30 meters above the lake but did not seem to move. I watched it for about 10 seconds before becoming so cold I had to return inside. I could not get back to sleep and was truly in fear of what I saw because I know there is no explanation for this. I know what I saw. That is the reason for searching the web and finding this site, I wanted to know if anyone else had seen this and apparently this sighting expresses exactly as I described my sighting a bright orange orb. I called it an orb because the light emitted wasn’t like from a flashlight but like a brilliantly glowing gem. It did not appear to light up the lake or the surrounding land either. I have only return a few times since but have not seen it again. Is there anywhere I can go for explanations? Should I complete a sighting report.

Thank you keeping this site alive and allow us to express our accounts in a forum that will be understood and not judged.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment