Monday, January 21, 2008

Burlington, Ontario Metallic Triangular Craft With Dome Over Top

Posted: January 21, 2008

Date: January 21, 2007 Time: Between 2:30 a.m. - 3:30 a.m.

Approach: Direction: North west Departure: Direction: South East Witness: Direction: South-ish.

Description: Not one of the most exciting sightings, but at least it was a sighting. I was driving home, just about at my home when I see this object, most likely right over Lake Ontario/Hamilton Harbour. The sun was reflecting on it at the time, so I paid no attention to it as I thought it was probably a plane. But when I got to my front steps, the sun was no longer reflecting off of it and it looked very odd. I ran inside, not wanting to lose sight. I got my digital video camera which has 65X zoom and zoomed in on this object, as well as filmed it. It was a distinct triangular shape, with what looked like a dome overtop. It kept going at a relatively slow rate, then it's height increase and it sped off. Video is available.

HBCC UFO Research has made a request to view the video footage.

Color/Shape: Metallic Triangular with dome over top.

Height & Speed: Started off low and slow, then went high and fast, very fast.

TV/Radio/Press: No.

UFOINFO:- http://www.ufoinfo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment