Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Brighton, Ontario Triangle/Dream Due To Recent Flap Of UFO Sightings

Posted: January 23, 2008

Date: March 16, 2007 Time: Approx: 5:30 a.m.

HBCC UFO Research Note: The below report was sent in through the site using the submissions area. When folks use this method I have no way to know who sent the report. Or in other words I can't reply to the person. So I thought I would answer the two questions from the report, yes a stealth aircraft is triangular in shape. Also it appears that other people are reporting strange dreams of something unusual in the time frame of the recent bunch of sighting, triangular craft. As far as I know, hundreds upon hundreds of people witnessed the meteor sighting on March 11, 2007, is there a possible connect between the meteor sighting and all the recent UFO activity, I just do not know. But something I am taking into consideration.

Dear Brian, I have been debating in my mind weather to write you or not but your sight seems to respect people who have UFO encounters in their dreams. It was Friday March 16 and I was at my boyfriends house in Brighton, Ontario. It was around 11:00 pm and we were both tired from work. My boyfriend does not smoke so I don't make it a habit of smoking around him. Myself wanting to just sit by his bay window, he fussed that there was to much stuff piled by the window (as he is painting his room) I semi-argued and went to bed. Around 5 30 in the morning I woke up with a lucid dream printed in my head. I dreamt I was sitting on a step in front of a house facing north as I saw lights in the distance coming south (the object was just above tree line), underneath it was grey with national flags as if they were logos on the bottom ( I will not mention the countries). My first impression of the dream was that it wasn't a UFO but man made. Is not the stealth a triangular shape ?

But to get to the main point just last night I was checking out your site out of curiosity to see if there was a possibility of sightings in Ontario (as I have had dreams of UFOs that are reported around the same time as real witnesses are seeing them in my area) and found over 6 sightings of triangular UFOs. I was in shock, I was not expecting that at all. I was just wondering if anyone else might happen to have these experiences?

Thanks for your time Brian.

And on one last note: Could these numerous reports of "meteors" in my surrounding area have anything to do with these triangular Unidentified Flying Objects?

Thank you to the person who sent in the report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Radio show host for the Vike Report, eyewitness relating their experiences. http://jancikradionetwork.com/innerstreamsradio/show/vike_report/index.html

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments:

Post a Comment