Saturday, January 12, 2008

Boucherville, Quebec Object With Bluish Color Changing Back To White

Posted: January 12, 2008

Date: August 13, 2005 Time: 9:35 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Backyard, in front of me, over a tall tree. Number of witnesses: 1 Number of objects: 1 Shape of objects: Sphere like.

Full Description of event/sighting: I went outside for a cigarette and as usual, I was looking to the sky hoping to see some of the annual Perseid meteor shower. All of the sudden, a bright light moving east to west appeared before my eyes. At first, I thought it was a satellite, but after a second I realized it couldn't be a satellite because it was moving too fast and had like a bluish color changing back to bright white as it moved.

It also seemed to me that the light had a sort of revolution around itself as it was moving. Like a ball rolling down on a floor.

I followed its course for 4-5 seconds until it disappeared into a cloud.

I forgot to say that there was no sound what so ever, no blinking lights like on a plane.

Well, that's about it. At last, a sighting in my hometown. Maybe it's just the beginning.

Additional Information:

Hi Brian, I will try to answer your questions the best I can.

Q. - 1. Did the object travel in a straight flight path:

A. - Yes

Q. - 2. What were the weather conditions at the time of the sighting ?

A. - Hot summer night, no wind, cloudy.

Q. - 3. Would you estimate the light was at a great altitude, I am wondering as you mentioned it disappeared into a cloud ?

A. - Well, it seemed to me that the light was not that high, opposing to a satellite for example. If I'm right, the light was at almost the same altitude a small recreational plane would have.

Q. - 4. Were there any aircraft in the area at the time of the sighing that you can remember ?

A. - There was no plane at the time of the sighting. No engine/propeller sound, or blinking lights.

Q. - 5.And did it have a trail or tail following behind it ?

A. - No

Q. - 6.Were you able to see any shape at all to it, or did it seem to change shape as it traveled across the sky ?

A. - Well, it seemed to me that the thing were round, like a little sphere of light. Again, I can be wrong, but I really think I saw it revolving around itself as it was moving.

Q. - If I can think of any other details, I will contact you.

A. - You can be sure I will watch the sky carefully for the next weeks.

Have a good night.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments:

Post a Comment