Friday, January 18, 2008

Aylmer (Gatineau), Quebec Three Orange Lights

Posted: January 18, 2008

HBCC UFO Research Note: Near the end of this report the witness mentioned one of his friends contacting me, which he did by way of telephone on August 4, 2006. I will have to type up the report and post it this weekend.

Date: June 2006 (not sure of the exact dates, but early June) Time: Around 1000 p.m. -midnight

Location of Sighting: Parking lot of Dairy Queen and Depaneur Jean, across the street from the mall and Parker Park (beside Parker street). Number of witnesses: 3 Number of objects: 4 Shape of objects: Orange circles, looked like fiery circles a bit.

Full Description of event/sighting: My friend and I were walking around Aylmer in June when we decided to bus to Hull for the night. We were walking towards Depaneur Jean when we both saw three orange lights travelling slowly across the sky, staying in the same shape the entire time. They made the shape of a slanted triangle, much like that and between the lights was the darkest black. I've ever seen.

We asked a person walking by if he was seeing what we were looking at and he agreed that he saw it but it seemed as if he didn't think much of it and walked off. Still talking about it we decided to go into the Depaneur to get what we had come for. I will always remember what my friend had said before we went in. We realized that it moved very slow and by the time we would get outside, it would probably not be far from where we saw it. But I remember him saying "I bet you when we get back outside, it will be gone". We went in and out of the store quickly and when we got out, they were gone.

I'm not sure exactly the date but a week or so later I was with another friend in Parker Park, just hanging out when we notice, looking from the yellow slide, nearly centered in the park, another orange light in the sky and near the big church. It was moving slowly across the sky, then it stopped and stayed in the same place for a few seconds. It began moving slowly in a different directions, almost like it was hovering around slowly. Then it faded away until it was not visible any more. We stayed in the same place still searching the sky for a little while longer, but never saw it again. That was the last time I saw any of the orange lights in the sky.

We all knew what we had seen, but never decided to report it until this morning (August 4, 2006) when my sister told me that one of my good friends was going to be in the Aylmer papers for a story about orange lights seen in the sky last night. One of my friends has already contacted you (who was with me at Depaneur Jean) and I haven't spoken yet to my other friend (who was with me at Parker Park). If you do know where to find these areas, I remember we were standing near the middle of the parking lot, looking at the lights moving over Dairy Queen and the sports store to the left of it. And the yellow slide in Parker Park, that is still there, looking in the direction of the big church. I don't know what to think of all of this but I hope this can help you in some way.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments:

Post a Comment