Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Tuc-El-Nuit Lake Oliver, British Columbia Between 1954 And 1958 A V Formation

Posted: December 26, 2007

Date: Between 1954 And 1958 Time: Daylight Sighting.

HBCC UFO Research Note: The sister for the below report is referring to her sisters sighting: *Tuc-El-Nuit Lake Oliver, British Columbia 1950s Flying Saucer *

This is a bit of an unusual addition to a report you posted earlier.

My older sister submitted the report "Tuc-El-Nuit Lake Oliver, British Columbia 1950s Flying Saucer". She emailed me to take a look at this site, and I read her submission. Now, it gets a bit strange.

This was the very first time I heard about her seeing this event. That in itself is not particularly strange, but I saw something similar, and she did not know of my sighting nor I hers! Reading her report was a bit of a shock, to say the least.

What follows is a description of what I saw sometime between 1954 and 58. I was somewhere between 4 and 8 years old.

It was a bright day with a solid high overcast, and I believe in the afternoon. No wind and a warm day.

I was outside by the lake shore, facing south. Something attracted my attention and I looked up high to my left in time to see three objects streak towards the south. They were moving much faster than any ducks flew, and were absolutely silent. There was no flapping of wings or any body movement whatsoever. They did not appear to be descending, but got smaller as they flew out of sight behind a row of Poplar trees about 100M away.

There were three objects, flying in a "V" formation. They looked to me at the time like ducks with no tails and very short stubby wings. They were dark in colour and I saw no markings or distinguishable features. My age and lack of any other reference led me to assume they were just weird birds. What seemed unusual to me at the time other than the weird shape was the speed and silence of their flight.

They appeared to me as ducks would look if they were flying 10 or 15 M above my head. I should have seen details and heard the murmuring that ducks make as they fly.

I told my Mom and Dad about the "ducks". They questioned me but couldn't really come to any satisfactory conclusions and we just shrugged and moved on.

My sister and I talked about these events for the first time today. Neither of us were aware of the other's sighting. We are not really able to figure out who saw what first, but we are both certain that we did not know of each other's story. We are equally certain that we saw what we saw, and are not "remembering" a story we heard from the other.

FYI. Tuc-el-nuit Lake is, according to Indian legend, the birthplace of Ogopogo. He apparently swam up the Okanagan river to Okanagan Lake. The "Okanagan Arch" is also visible from this area.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Radio show host for the Vike Report, eyewitness relating their experiences. http://jancikradionetwork.com/innerstreamsradio/show/vike_report/index.html

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments:

Post a Comment