Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Trout Creek, Ontario Huge Glowing Object On The Property

Posted: December 5, 2007

Date: August 1998.
Time: 2:00 - 2:30 a.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1

Shape of objects: It was taller and wider than the house, giant with orange lights, not glowing but flickering which may of been all the trees in front of it from the leaves. It seemed either round or slightly oval but it being black outside and it being in the bush where I lived I could not make out the dimensions nor the actual shape.

Weather Conditions: Clear, warm.

Description: A friend called for me to pick them up in North Bay. I lived in the bush just west of Trout Creek. I went directly to my truck and once outside rather fast, as wild animals roam at night in the bush where I lived. I settled my baby into the car seat from us both entering from the drivers side. As I put the key in the ignition, my eyes caught a huge glow of orange from the bush on the northwest corner of the property about 200 yard from where I sat. My first reaction was a fire, but no smoke, no smell, no spreading, no sparks etc. It was too late to be the sun going down or coming up and I checked the land survey since and the sun would never be in that position rising nor at 2:30 am. All this raced through my head in seconds. It didn't seem to move but it may of been hovering. Though there is a small clearing about where it was, I could not go out and look, but I did think about driving up the little back road in front of me, but I was pressed for time and figured since the forest isn't on fire I will check when I come back.

TV/Radio: No.

*Report On Main Site: Trout Creek, Ontario Huge Glowing Object On The Property*

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment